PDA

View Full Version : FL RB3 Accessories -Window/door visor, mud guard, etc

redsin
07-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi Guys,

I was searching around this forum and on google for the 2012 Odyssey Luxury accessories like :

1. Window visor
2. Mud guard that can fit with the aero body kit & won't look ugly. I think the original mud guard can't be installed with the aero kit.
3. LEDs for internal (saw this in Atjo's thread on Pearl White Ody RB1) thread but the ebay link no longer works.
4. Bonnet protector - any aftermarket? Original is fairly expensive.

I believe the KNN drop in filter is not available for this model yet? Was told that strut bar help in reducing body roll? I can't afford to mod like some of the bros here and the missus will kill me! Some of the ride here looks amazing :D

Appreciate if the people can point me in the right direction. Thanks v much.

Cheers

Clarence

AusAccord
08-08-2012, 09:00 AM
welcome to the family men section and your newly purchase :)

majority of mod parts on RB are from overseas or some basic accessories can be found from Honda Australia but prepare an arm plus leg. suggest to search on Yahoo Auction Japan for used parts. upto this point in time, never seen any mud guard can be fitted with side skirts ( i have given up mine when side skirt in placed)

keep in mind, u can afford to mod as us. just doing them slowly then missus/mrs will not notice haha

evolution
08-08-2012, 03:21 PM
If you want to reduce roll, get Anti Roll / sway bars first. Cusco make them

AusAccord
08-08-2012, 03:24 PM
^^ true and very true. strut bar increases bling and performance on look ;)

redsin
08-08-2012, 11:18 PM
welcome to the family men section and your newly purchase :)

majority of mod parts on RB are from overseas or some basic accessories can be found from Honda Australia but prepare an arm plus leg. suggest to search on Yahoo Auction Japan for used parts. upto this point in time, never seen any mud guard can be fitted with side skirts ( i have given up mine when side skirt in placed)

keep in mind, u can afford to mod as us. just doing them slowly then missus/mrs will not notice haha

Thanks.

Had a quick look at Yahoo Auc Japan. You guys know japanese or what?

Big struggle for me even to search...any tricks i missed apart from using chrome directly translating?

FoodTray
09-08-2012, 12:06 AM
http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w77303935

Its not hard to use man,
eg. search RB3 or whatever model u need.
Then click the categories to the left of page: Automobiles, motorcycles > Parts > Exterior/aero and so on

That helps narrow it down so you dont have to go through all the pages that come up in the search results. Unless you know what it is in japanese it might be even easier, but just searching the chassis code is pretty good already.

AusAccord
09-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Thanks.

Had a quick look at Yahoo Auc Japan. You guys know japanese or what?

Big struggle for me even to search...any tricks i missed apart from using chrome directly translating?

key word to search "オデッセイ rb3" then use Google translate for all the details.

happy modding and have fun!! don't blame me if bought the wrong parts :)

redsin
09-08-2012, 07:02 PM
@ Foodtray - Thanks for the link
@ AusAccord- Thanks for the keyword in Jap. No blaming of course, just cursing :).. I mean just kidding.