PDA

View Full Version : [CU2] Central locking question

sinman
09-08-2012, 11:21 AM
I was reading in a US Acura forum that the latest model has auto door locking as a security feature to protect the driver. The discussion thread was all about reconfiguring or diasbling this feature.
My 2012 CU2 unlocks the drivers door with single press of the remote and I have to press it a second time to unlock the rest of the doors.
I was wondering if there is a way to reconfigure the system to unlock all doors with a single press.

redseven
09-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Could be a regional thing? It could be something the dealer can reprogram.

My CU2/Spirior unlocks all doors with a single press of the remote. There's an auto re-lock function that locks all doors again if you unlock with the remote and don't open any doors within a certain time period. Unfortunately there's no auto locking that locks all the doors once you drive off and reach a certain speed.

MR_LATE
16-08-2012, 11:23 PM

My CU2/Spirior unlocks all doors with a single press of the remote. There's an auto re-lock function that locks all doors again if you unlock with the remote and don't open any doors within a certain time period. Unfortunately there's no auto locking that locks all the doors once you drive off and reach a certain speed.
i thought the african model has auto lock after certain speed?

sensei_
17-08-2012, 11:40 AM

interesting, on the ADM camry's they can be programmed with a number of key ignition sequences. i personally have it set to unlock driver; unlock all. but my parents thinks that unlock all is a better option. (their car afterall, so its set to unlock all first go).

on the legend, there is no possibility of dual stage unlock, but after 30secs if no doors are opened, they will lock themselves and rearm the alarm.

caudex
17-08-2012, 02:58 PM
The MY13 Accord Euro Navi (possibly the Lux too) has the 30sec if no doors open it will relock and rearm alarm.
I tried the instructions in the manual about the ignition and different lock statuses, but seems like the AUS Euro doesn't have that feature.