PDA

View Full Version : Body kits for euro in perth.

Nikoy
11-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Hey anyone know where in perth I can get a body kit for my stnd milano red accord euro.

A non factory one. Or will i have to order it in from the eastern states or overseas.

would prefer a site where i can check out pics and prices.

would prefer a body kit that isnt to low as i still want to be able to go over speed bumps.

stephen8512
11-03-2005, 02:19 PM
carquest in perth stock mugen bodykits

Pum[Z]
11-03-2005, 02:45 PM
2 places in perth to get non-genuine bodykits for the euro...

One is Spoilershop which is in Myaree. Spoilershop sells the Luckystar Bodykit.. Look at their website it shows the pics there...

Two is Carquest in East Perth. They sell the Mugen bodykit.. They don't have any pictures and u have to email them or talk to raymond to order it. If u wanna see what it looks like u can check out my car I got the mugen bodykit off them...

Those 2 places are for full bodykits.. If ur looking for extentions then u might have to look elsewhere..

PERTH_EURO
11-03-2005, 09:41 PM
also works auto accesories in bentley

BTW welcome to another Perth euro owner
Showin those east coast boyz the way :p

Nikoy
14-03-2005, 01:13 PM
thanks guys any idea on prices

Pum[Z]
14-03-2005, 05:10 PM
Carquest sells the Mugen bodykit for the euro with spoiler: $1450 unpainted & unfitted... Painting and fitting costs another $1000-$1200 depends on where u install and paint it...

For the others don't have a clue.. U might have to find it out urself...

VirIIx
15-03-2005, 12:27 AM
$1450 sounds pretty good imo, tho i wouldn't need the spoiler... i have the oem spoiler. But i would like the mugen front, side and back. Tho fitted and painted seems a bit.

Might have to ask around some sydney places if they can get the mugen in :)