PDA

View Full Version : Got a Euro!

Sulley
11-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Just got myself a 05 Black Euro Lux Auto for $45 500 with windows tint, reverse sensors , matching floor mats. Howz the price? well after i bought the car, i found out my cousin was the salesman's good friend..he prob could have knocked off 2g but too late..

anyway was looking at doing certain mods to it, what do u guys recommend and if possible pricing and where to get them.
i'm in the midst of ordering the Euro R pedals and a momo auto shift knob.
anyone knows how to fit on the auto shift knobs??

from looking through the post,
a exhaust would be good and maybe a CAI system.
where should i start looking? provision of websites would be good!

anyway NIce to see lotsa euro owners out there!

industrie
11-03-2005, 03:52 PM
congrats on the euro..like you many happy euro owners..and theres alot of them on the road now hehe...depends what your after...visual modifications or performance?? generally people will start off with basic like the things you have said..and work from there..

obviously it cost money to modify so enjoy it

stephen8512
11-03-2005, 04:02 PM
congrats on the euro purchase. beware of the tint because i dont think ur Honda dealer would have given u warrenty on it since there have been numerous complaints about a nasty line appearing on the window since it didnt come with felt. I've got some links and places that sell euro stuff. :D

Enjoy her mate ^^

bodykits for euro
Carquest (perth)
IS motorsports (NSW)

CAI
ebay :D (Injen or K&N Typhoon is what most euro owners have....some also have comptech icebox and if ur pockets are deep enuff....mugen cf)

www.aj-racing.com
www.inlinefour.com

Pum[Z]
11-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Howdy and enjoy ur stay in OH.. Its good to get more and more euro owners...

To find out more about CAI & exhausts just do a search on Ozhonda. Most of the topics have been talked about in here...

baboo
11-03-2005, 05:21 PM
congrats!! gotta love those sexy 17" rims eh?

si92
11-03-2005, 09:20 PM
Congrats man damn accords a nice! My favourite after a 92 civic lol

euro77
12-03-2005, 11:43 PM
congrats on your purchase man! and welcome to OzHonda

VirIIx
13-03-2005, 12:56 AM
Welcome to ozhonda :)

I got my tint done as well, no problems so far without it having felt - just get someone who's good at tinting (know's what the hell they're talking about) and some good quality tint as well :)

coladuna
13-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Welcome to ozhonda :)

I got my tint done as well, no problems so far without it having felt - just get someone who's good at tinting (know's what the hell they're talking about) and some good quality tint as well :)

Exactly. I've had mine for about 6 months now and have absolutely no issue with scratches appearing on the tint film without having felt installed

sodaz
14-03-2005, 12:31 AM
Congrats on joining the Euro club! Welcome to the forums. :D

aaronng
14-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Congrats! Mannn.. I like the 17" rims.. but can't have any... :(

Oh well, you can enjoy them for me. The Euro R pedals are sweet!!!!!