PDA

View Full Version : [CL9] Under carriage Damage

melbeuro
30-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Hey, was driving down my street last week and didn't realise a huge piece of the road had broken off and was sitting in my way. My car is lowered and for some odd reason I drove straight over the huge piece of road and it flew up and broke some clips that my O2 sensor was held in by, that has been fixed with some trusty cable ties but the plastic underneath the engine that I assume is their for protection of the bottom end is now serverly sagging and looks quite damaged. Does anyone know my next move> further more if you know a part number or the name of the plastic plating then that would be great so I could go to Honda and get a replacement.
Cheers melbeuro

sertskiz
01-09-2012, 11:01 AM
honestly bro, just rip it off, i know myself and quite a few of the other euro owners removed the plastic splash guard a long time ago, they just cop all the damage from your car being lowered and scraping everywhere, and looks pretty stupid once it starts hanging and ripping apart.

no biggy man.. just my advice haha take it or leave it :)

if sparks don't fly, your cars too high!

melbeuro
12-09-2012, 09:57 AM
true true, Just concerned cause I'd rather my plastic plating be damaged then my sump or bottom end!

curtis265
12-09-2012, 10:15 AM
time to claim damages from the council

sensei_
12-09-2012, 10:28 AM
how far will you go with trying to claim damages from the council?

Snoop_gee
12-09-2012, 10:59 AM
if sparks don't fly, your cars too high!

hardcore statement. :D
care to show us how low your euro is mang?

sertskiz
12-09-2012, 11:19 AM
hardcore statement. :D
care to show us how low your euro is mang?

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s421/sertskiz/low.jpg

WAS a little lower before, but raised the car a tad to give a little more clearance for my mugen lip.

sitting about 3" maybe less from the ground?