PDA

View Full Version : What to do???

manonastick
01-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Well basically is my brother crashed my civic and i dont have comprehensive insurance soo wondering whats my best choice of action?? I was thinking cutting my losses and buy comprehensive next time and scrap it for 200 bucks or tow it home to sell it as parts? But with selling it as spares on ebay (etc)how hard is it to do? Anyone with mind sharing?? The car isnt that badly damage no chasis damage but front right suspension needs to be replaced and steering rack and other than then front bumper everything is in good nick?
Anyone that experienced the same problem mid sharing their story?
Cheers

bennjamin
01-09-2012, 02:05 PM
just advertise it as a wreck and let people ask you for parts and give them a price. Via ebay seems to be the best option

EKVTIR-T
01-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Theres some dodgey options which you can use your imagination for or some legal options are sell the wreck or part out through this site

FAITHLESS
01-09-2012, 02:16 PM
If its an EK4 I'll buy it as a complete wreck. PM me.

Jasemas
01-09-2012, 03:21 PM
You can use gumtree too
Im parting out my accord cd5 and its virtually pick a part.
They take a piece and you throw in a price... Dont take law ballers ajd dont put prices to high

manonastick
01-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Im not expecting much for but to earn a litte bit back .
Guess ill just tow it home and let people pick and pay then
Thanks alot guys
Ill look forward to my next honda now instead ;)

dougie_504
02-09-2012, 02:54 AM
If it just needs front right suspension, front bumper and steering rack I would consider fixing it.

Otherwise just post up 'Wrecking EK1, come remove the parts and pay'. Scrap metal the remaining stuff.

ctx
02-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Too bad you're in Sydney. I'd be interested in mudflaps and facelift taillights otherwise..

But yeah, part it out and make a little start up cash for your next Honda :)