PDA

View Full Version : When do I become a member?

mikes94
12-03-2005, 05:28 PM
And before someone says the obvious "try search" ... well yes I already did without any success. I've also tried looking in the stickies in the obvious forums without luck. :(

I've been around 2 months and made 20 or so posts - which I guess is not that many, but I would like to place an ad in the for sale sections. I'm just wondering if its worth waiting until I'm a member or just go straight to ebay.

Thanks for any help :)
Mike

toE
12-03-2005, 06:10 PM
If you're that desperate, then I suggest you look elsewhere.

But, you could contribute more to the forums and be a respected member AND sell your items. ;)

-Jimmy

mikes94
12-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Thanks for your input Jimmy.

I do contribute where I can - unfortunately I dont have enough time to post several times a day like some other members so unfortunately my post count is not up there.

I'm not here just to sell crap to a captive audience either - I am here to be part of the community. I thought I asked a simple and innocent enough question - "how long will it be until I'm a member?"

It seems everyone is a little coy or goes a little cold when it comes to this question ... I'm beginning to think this forum is a bit like the Free Masons (or Stone Cutters for Simpsons fans)!! :p

Mike

tRipitaka
12-03-2005, 07:15 PM
You become a member when you've made atleast 50 posts ;]

wynode
12-03-2005, 07:32 PM
This was pretty much discussed in depth in this very forum. I hate to say it, but do a search :)