PDA

View Full Version : NSW carpark accused of hooning

2MPRS
11-09-2012, 04:22 PM
hi i've just started a new course and have been in a parking in a 3hour limit parking area for about the last 2 weeks. Anyways long story short this parking officer comes up to me as I was moving my car before the 3hour limit telling me he had complaints of me "hooning" and speeding threw the car park even though its physical impossible as my car is super low and there is a speed bump every meters he sat there trying to argue with me and that if i continue doing it that he would ban me from the public car park. Is there anything I can do to get him off my back because I really havent been doing anything wrong?

curtis265
11-09-2012, 04:34 PM
they can clamp you if they see it necessary and you can end up in a lengthy battle with them.

I'd suggest taking no action as he said that if you continue hooning they will ban you.

I suspect you're probably just noisy and they think you're racing or something

2MPRS
11-09-2012, 04:38 PM
the exhaust isn't stock so it echos a bit in the car park could be that i wouldn't mind if he asked nicely or anything even though i did nothing he was just being an absolute dick about it

curtis265
11-09-2012, 04:43 PM
the exhaust isn't stock so it echos a bit in the car park could be that i wouldn't mind if he asked nicely or anything even though i did nothing he was just being an absolute dick about it

It's often the case. he can do whatever he wants really, it's his carpark. I'm guessing it's private land and all?

You could always claim he has no evidence of the said hooning.

joeyybruh
11-09-2012, 04:45 PM
yeah the law would back him up more than the word of you with a lowered car lol .. in their eyes your a hoon no matter the case .

pure_na
11-09-2012, 04:47 PM
would have lost my shit at him. wouldn't have gotten me far. proceed to find his details, call littering hotline, terrorist hotline, hooning hotline, let him enjoy the next few days. in case you didn't notice, i rage hard against car park attendants due to my car being locked up in one and getting charged to get it out the next ****ing day more than i should have been, all because i couldn't actually deal with the guy and had to send my friend, who politely took it up the ass.

moral of the story? see curtis's response. it's the correct course of action.

2MPRS
11-09-2012, 04:55 PM
its not a private car park its owned by blacktown council. yeah i was raging hard when he just come out of no where and started blaming me for things i couldnt even do if i wanted to but i just nodded and walked of dont really wanna get into any trouble lol

Grayfox
01-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Get a dash cam.

This will show that you were not "hooning"

JDM DC2R
01-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Alot of poeple think a loud car means its going fast. Tell hime to get proof and a real job while his at it!!

kenny07
01-11-2012, 03:51 PM
are there CCTV cameras around the carpark..?

coz if there is.. and it shows that your not hooning.. then you win!