PDA

View Full Version : front lip extension

davey
25-12-2003, 12:46 AM
hey guys im jus a new member and a proud new owner of a 94 honda integra gsi.

i was wondering if someone could assit or direct me in finding an aftermarket mugen front lip entension in sydney. i went to carmate and a few other places got quotes for $280 unsprayed. it doesnt matter if its new or used.

thank you in advanced
:)

joneblaze
25-12-2003, 01:24 AM
hey davey!
welcome matey... you should firstly post up a thread in Introductions to make urself known :)
another GSi owner.... sweet :P hehe.
you might want to try Jetspeed in Moorebank, i believe they might have something along the lines of what you're after. Look them up online or in Yellow Pages... www.jetspeed.com.au might even be their site, not sure.. As to Carmate....you read/hear alot that their service/labour is completely shocking, and their products aren't too far behind, so you might want to give them a miss.....
Anyways, hope to hear more bout u and ur dc2 in Intro's, come along to a meet sometime!

jon

davey
26-12-2003, 11:00 PM
thanks joneblaze

i appreciate the advise, although ive heard jetspeed is not so great, they stuffed up a few times on my mate's kit.

do you have a kit on your car?
easy to install?

joneblaze
26-12-2003, 11:28 PM
nothing. is stock body. am going to colour code side moulds and skirts as soon as i find a place with decent pricing. Am on the lookout for ITR frontlip that'll fit '95 DC2 and not the newer DC2...
if you don't want to go to Jetspeed i'm sure there's a fair few other places to source a kit. Look in the back pages of car mags like FF's, Hot4's, Zoom or AS etc etc... there should be a fair few advertisements.... jus call/drop around, and find a place with price/work that you're happy with! :)
p.s: pls dont get a fat ugly "fully schiik" kit that disrupts the lines on ur gorgeous DC2... :)

[[d a n n y]]
26-12-2003, 11:29 PM
mate i got a friend whos a bodykit maker and he will b able to make 1 for ya...

PM me if u r intreseted and..i'll gib u the details..

davey
29-12-2003, 12:02 AM
hahaha my car wont look "fully schiik". i jus want extension to make it look lower and more aggressive. well im lucky i dun need to colour code my car because its black, but i know a few people in the industry so if i ever see them ill ask for a quote for you and let you know.

guard-rail
30-12-2003, 06:43 PM
jetspeed ... carmate ... try to find some others dude, a genuine item will be much better in the long run ...