PDA

View Full Version : Got a quote on 05 Euro Lux, what u guyz rekon?

Fr3aKi3
13-03-2005, 06:27 PM
Was finally able to go around n check out euros 2day :D :D :D
Went to Peter Waren at Wetheril park n got a quote of $46 000 and thats for:

05 Euro Luxury Auto
Floor mats
Body kit (front and rear lip, side skirts but no spoiler. dont really want that)

Then went to Larke Hoskins n got a quote of $45 500 and thats for the same things as as above except i also get slim door visors at larke hoskins.

Initially we were quoted $49 000 and $49 500 a Peter warren and Larke Hoskin's, respectively. Is it worth getting the Tinting done from them or should i go to some other place? I was interested in this window tint that sol ace had, saw it on a high octane dvd where they hit it with a baseball bat n the glass didnt shatter.

What do u guyz think? we're probably gonna go again sometime near the end of the month (near easter) to see if we can get anymore discount or anything else thrown in hehehe... :D
My parents say wait till june/july for an end of financial yr sale but i dont think there'd but much deals on the euro luxury.... sorri abt the longish post n all the questions

cheers

stephen8512
13-03-2005, 06:32 PM
45500 is a pretty good deal.....and an auto as well
i bought my 05 euro manual at larkes as well for 41K with no bodykit and just mats (manual)

coladuna
13-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Can't remember how much the bodykit costs without rear spoiler.
Around $2500?
I paid $40500 for my manual Euro Luxury so it doesn't sound like a bad deal.
Maybe you could go for extra $500 discount. it may be possible

Reagan
13-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Good Deal, I got for 46 but that was with spoiler,
what color are you getting?

Fr3aKi3
14-03-2005, 12:56 AM
yeah gonna try for a bit more of a discount
body kit was quoted for 3000-3200 rrp

Fr3aKi3
14-03-2005, 12:59 AM
Good Deal, I got for 46 but that was with spoiler,
what color are you getting?

What else did u get with the car and where abouts did u get it? If u dont mind me asking. The is probably gonna be either black or blue.

sorri abt the double post ppl.... :o

Reagan
14-03-2005, 09:53 AM
Larkes Hoskin, from the asian dude very nice guy
I got the luxury model with bodykit same as you I guess though it was really 47grand cause got paint protection and some other stuff cant remember, its good you dont want a spoiler I didnt really want it but my dad had, and im happy either way im driving a euro damnit! =)

Peekay34
14-03-2005, 03:10 PM
I paid $45 for a manual Lux with tint, reversing sensors,full body kit including boot spoiler and MP3 player.

Fr3aKi3
15-03-2005, 09:07 AM
peekay, ur deal seems a whole lot sweeter than the quotes i've gotten

V205
15-03-2005, 09:30 AM
How much would the car have been without any options and accessories?

I paid $45 for a manual Lux with tint, reversing sensors,full body kit including boot spoiler and MP3 player.

PNR888
29-03-2005, 10:36 PM

That was a very good deal. :thumbsup: .. is MP3 honda product? or aftermarket brand?
come with Honda warranty?

Faiz
30-03-2005, 11:08 AM
mine was xpensive. 47 500 drive away, with free spoilar and bonnet protecter and mud flap gaurd thingi?

Slugoid
30-03-2005, 03:45 PM
I think mine was around $45K with nothing (AT, luxury). That was without trade-in and more than a year ago. So $45K now with the kit sounds pretty reasonable to me.

As for tinting, I reckon you shouldn't get it from the factory, cos we requested the darkest tint available and in the end it still wasn't as dark as we wished.

zco
30-03-2005, 03:51 PM
sounds good. peekay sounds like he got sweet deal IMO. if you bought tint that doesnt shatter your glass, i think you would be paying more. why would you though ? spend extra money to save you from vacuuming later on ? if you say that the glass doesnt shatter, and keeps intruders out no matter how hard they try to break it.. then its worth getting, but if its just for the sake of no haveing to clean up the mess or something, then just stick with the normal one

goodluck with purchase !

UNLS1
31-03-2005, 10:11 AM
That was a very good deal. :thumbsup: .. is MP3 honda product? or aftermarket brand?
come with Honda warranty?
yes its a honda product...u can also get a honda taper player....

the MP3 goes under the climate control in that lil compartment with the door..

once u get the mp3 u lose the door...

i sold a euro yesterday with one but they are not cheap around 800 fitted

Catcha
31-03-2005, 10:14 AM
sounds good. peekay sounds like he got sweet deal IMO. if you bought tint that doesnt shatter your glass, i think you would be paying more. why would you though ? spend extra money to save you from vacuuming later on ? if you say that the glass doesnt shatter, and keeps intruders out no matter how hard they try to break it.. then its worth getting, but if its just for the sake of no haveing to clean up the mess or something, then just stick with the normal one

goodluck with purchase !

Tint that holds together and does not shatter is a real safety benefit, Imagine if you had a crash and because you tint was a cheaper quality and didn't gurantee it held most of it together, you be trying to climb out your car with glass shattered everywhere having glass stuck in you hands while doing this. Having said this most tints should hold the glass together just depends on the quality if it.....it's just like a big sticky tape.