PDA

View Full Version : which honda dealer for Perth guys prefer??

vyw
28-09-2012, 02:34 PM
hi guys,

looking for a new vehicle. just wondering which honda dealer the perth guys prefer?? any good experiance with anyone one of them??

sensei_
28-09-2012, 03:26 PM
prestige honda - excellent guys to deal with.
honda north - a pretty shady company many bad experiences (and other honda owners)
causeway honda - *imo* as clueless as headless chickens. guys there got the biggest egos too. went in looking for a spare part, and the guy tells me that the KA9 came in two body shapes coupe and sedan LOL.

vyw
28-09-2012, 04:24 PM
not too sure about the sales team services. but night mare for services

have been going to prestige honda to service the 2011 euro. everytime I went in for a problem another problem will come out.
such as went back twice to sort out the roof rattle and the mirror. now get about 80% of the noise sorted after 4 visits but then they stuff up the windscreen side trim and leave a big gap there!! went back again and refuse to even look at it say it is 100% normal......

hows other dealers for services?? any good experiances?? please share

lolmclol
28-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Burswood Honda, they basically do anything for you, excellent service, wouldn't have a word negative to say about them, its an actual "business", went in there, and they don't harass you, but are willing to do business with you. From buying, servicing or even seeking spare parts, your always greeted with a smile, offered reasonable prices, and if you give them a quote from another dealership, they'll try and work it with you. Also you know they have nothing to hide when there's a massive full clear window between you and your car being serviced from the waiting room.

I used to work in retail and I am constantly impressed by the service they provide.

10/10

Prestige Honda, just been in there once for spare parts, they aren't bad, just egotistic and judgemental on anyone that walks in, also they don't know their own products., also barely carry any spare parts on site, if at all.

2/10

Honda North, fukking douche bag losers, go in there expecting to do business, turns into them basically laughing at you in their barn of a workplace.

They rip you off for servicing, I know someone that got charged $600 on a Honda Jazz for their 10,000km service (I got charged $200~ at Burswood for my Civic (same service)).

-1/10

jzx_andy
28-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Burswood is good, the rest all suck. Have had my CL9 serviced at Honda North cause I had a voucher for a $150 regular service.

They took ages just to change my oil (I guess all the dealers are just very busy with people who have servicing included with the sale of their car?) and the moment they find out you've been servicing your car elsewhere, they will instantly do anything to have you come back to them, which is a good thing from a consumers point of view ;D

That said, I'm never taking my car there again though as its now too low and I don't trust dealers when it comes to a modified car, they will probably scrape my car or rash my wheels. Doubt they have much experience when it comes to getting a low car onto their hoists.

All the dealers are overpriced for servicing, if you can go without getting dealer stamps in your service book i'd recommend HonMaz in Nedlands, they do a good job, stamp your log books and are quite cheaper than any dealer.

EDIT: nevermind, my post is quite irrelevant LOL. Talk to Johnny. Here is his facebook. https://www.facebook.com/johnnymissu

He might be able to hook you up.

lolmclol
28-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Its a known fact Honda North is performing poorly, doesn't surprise me that they tried to convince you to come back.

Jasemas
28-09-2012, 04:54 PM
So far i've only been going to Honda North - as its about 5kms from my house
I got there for parts
They are not very friendly and act like you are bothering them - even for something so simple i.e (oil sump washer)
And there's a manager there to who's old and very condescending - an absolute kent
Went toe to toe on him about my car (saying i should use oem fluids)
If burswood Honda proves to be really good - i might give them i call

Jasemas
28-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Its a known fact Honda North is performing poorly, doesn't surprise me that they tried to convince you to come back.

Oh really? Doesn't surprise me
You got info on this - i wanna read :P

lolmclol
28-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Jasemas, I hate dealerships, especially after dealing with my ex girlfriends toyota with Melville Toyota (absolute clowns), and vowed I wouldn't ever return to one again, but since owning my Honda, I got converted :-p.

lolmclol
28-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Oh really? Doesn't surprise me
You got info on this - i wanna read :P

Well I know someone who is a good family friend of the Gardner's (its the only one of their dealerships that is going absolutely terribly) ;-)

Phorist
28-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Burswood Honda,

Have won numerous awards over the years. My car has a full service history with them from purchase.

As with all dealer servicing it is a bit pricy.

If you have modded your car they don't really like it as it affects the standards that they uphold with factory parts etc. This is the 1 reason why I'm procrastinating over performance mods for my car.

Jasemas
28-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Burswood Honda,

Have won numerous awards over the years. My car has a full service history with them from purchase.

As with all dealer servicing it is a bit pricy.

If you have modded your car they don't really like it as it affects the standards that they uphold with factory parts etc. This is the 1 reason why I'm procrastinating over performance mods for my car.

Service it yourself man :P
Hahah unless its still under warranrty

Oh and there was a similar thread 2 years ago
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?139770-Perth-Honda-dealers-for-servicing

lolmclol
28-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Honda North are dicks.

lulz.

I used to get my euro's serviced at Burswood when I was in Perth. They are great to deal with!

Burswood Honda are good to deal with. Paid $235 for 10k service on CU2 last time I went there. Maybe we should start comparing price vs quality of service

vyw
28-09-2012, 05:38 PM
may be i need to give burswood one a try for the next service... hopefully they really get something fixed.

do they have suttlebus service as well?? the one that bring you home and pick you up in between services??