PDA

View Full Version : 08 Accord Euro Rims

Neast9
04-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Hi all,

was on holidays the other week and hit a pot hole which in turn cracked on of my rims. Took it to a Tyre store picked a set of tires and left the car. Got a call later to tell me that the rims i had chosen had a too small of an off set and the calipers were rubbing on the rim.

So my question is if anyone has put new rims on their accord euro could you please post a pic and the brand and style of their rims. i don't want to go and pay all this money out to find they look crap on my car.

One last question anyone know what is the largest size rims and tires that will fit in the spare well, my have 17s stock and they don't look to have my spare room already.

i have a silver 08 accourd euro it was the first of the new shape every time i say 08 accord euro i get the model before the one i have so thought i chuck that in there as well.

Thanks heaps for everyone.

ChaosMaster
04-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Umh to answer your "last" question, legally, your only allowed up to 2" up from the max size that comes from factory, which I believe is 18" if you have a CU2, so 20" is the largest legal you can go. As for fitting in your spare well, well the thing is that as your rim gets larger, the tyre profile has to drop, leaving roughly the same diameter overall, so that your speedo isn't out. The only thing you should be concerned about is the width.