PDA

View Full Version : Best Brake Pads and Calipers suited for Quick Silver 2008 Euro

Mocha_guy
15-10-2012, 07:13 AM
Hello There,
I am planning on changing the brake pads on my Quick Silver 2008 Accord Euro and wanted some advice on what would be the best suited brake pads for sports driving and also a compatible colour of a new caliper to best suit the cars Quick Silver colour.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

regards,
Sandeep

ChaosMaster
15-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Errr, paint your calipers w/e colour you like?

Changing pads (and rotors for that matter) doesn't affect your caliper, incase you didn't know, as your post makes it sound like you think your calipers colours will change with new pads...

Also depends on how you drive and what you expect from the pads. Proper track pads are noisy and crap when cold. Road dedicated pads are soft and have less bite. OEM pads are pretty good IMO, they bite really well, if a bit touchy with the initial bite. Hawk HP are also highly recommended.

Mocha_guy
16-10-2012, 06:14 AM
Thanks Chaos Master. I think i will investiage more into the Hawk HP pads and will paint the calipers. Cheers

BraXta
17-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Ive gotten a pair of Project Mu NS pads and i would say they are the bomb =D
got them with some DBA slotted on the front and yeh its loverrrrly braking lol and ive had em for a while and still going... and No brake dust =D