PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Reliable Automotive Shop Here in Campbelltown Area*

zapantalambda
17-10-2012, 12:12 AM
Hello there mates. First of, im new to this car enthusiast thing. Matter of fact, my interest in car cosmetic and modification is just starting to bloom and because of my interest, im seeking knowledge and inputs now FYI i just registered to this site 2 days ago.
well anyways, back to the topic. so im starting to modify my honda civic sedan EG. at the moment, all i want to do is upgrade the bottom parts like the shocks, suspensions and buy new rims and tyres.
i went to tunehouse to enquire about the TEINs SA coz thats the one that i want to install, the thing is, the place is to far from where i live and i cant afford to leave my civic there for a day. plus this is the my only means of transportation.
so im thinking of another idea. im thinking of ordering the TIENs there and find a reliable autoshop here in Campbelltown who can install it.
so mates living in the area, i want to ask for your help. would you like to suggest any reliable automotive shops who can install the thing for me? the ones with lesser labour price as well.

Thanks mates.ü

kcokla
17-10-2012, 06:15 AM
Ever thought of DIY?

Modding cars comes hand in hand with learning things yourself, and eventually trying it yourself!

Not in your area, but pm bennjamin - he can fix you up with a couple of hours turnaround!

zapantalambda
17-10-2012, 09:21 PM
@kcokla
mate who's bennjamin? o_O?
can you provide a lil info please. ty

DreadAngel
17-10-2012, 10:00 PM
bennjamin is a moderator on here that also does DIY work =)

bennjamin
17-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Thats him ;0)

Btw im away until the 6th November - pm me and ill fire away a couple of suggestions for your diy needs

zapantalambda
19-10-2012, 08:31 PM
problem is im so noob in this car modification thing and i dont have tools of my own yet. :(

kcokla
21-10-2012, 08:24 AM
I was in the same boat. Comes with time !

Take hr car to Ben.

e240
21-10-2012, 10:35 AM
reach out to wholesale suspensions on this forum who can supply and fit tiens

void-
21-10-2012, 01:12 PM
mate Lube Mobile

CRXDEL501
21-10-2012, 06:05 PM
mate Lube Mobile

Call 13 30 32

amant02
21-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Theres a few workshops around Minto in the industrial area that can hook u up, from past experience stay away from pedders on blaxland st.

Ingleburn industrial area has alot of race proven mechs as well. PM us for details, I live in Ingleburn.

zapantalambda
25-10-2012, 12:50 PM
@amant02 - mate i almost had my civic serviced there mate. glad i didn't do it. whats the issue w/ pedders btw if you dont mind me askin?

and do you know where we can buy/order less expensive KONIs here in campbelltown? coz i changed my mind. instead of TIENs, i'll just go for KONIs.

zapantalambda
25-10-2012, 01:11 PM
@All:

Here's an update on my civic. :)
Step 1. New Rims and Tyres
Brand: King
Specs: 16x7

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t122/neiltagaro/19863jpg.jpg

amant02
28-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Went in for balance and wheel alignment, dropped of the car in the morning, On the way back got a lift of a mate who just got his new car. We decided take the back way through old campbelltown RD....at the red light I heard my car gearing down hard, turned left and there it was. He egged my mate to race him by revving. you can guess the rest.

I would recommend senna on this forum for your sussy.

The boys @ JEM good mechs/tuner/good contacts
Sureflo for all exhaust and intake needs
Tyre Power for all tires needs
and forgot the name hvnt been there in awhile..his located at you know that caltex in the ingleburn industrail area...his a few blocks from that, before the brothel for all rego/rta/legal needs.

Keep up the work on the car (Y)

zapantalambda
30-10-2012, 05:49 PM
@amant02

Whereabouts is JEM mate? Is that around Campbelltown area?