PDA

View Full Version : anyone know where to get this bar in oz?

SCRAPN
15-03-2005, 05:30 PM
hey guys does anyone know any sydney based shops which carry "backyard special" or "walker" bars as pictured in the link ? http://www.absdynamics.com/image/Bodykit/hn-cv-052.jpg

http://www.importtuner.com/features/0208it_shawn/

http://www.walker-j.co.jp/MS/top.html

SCRAPN
18-03-2005, 11:23 AM
anyone??? thought u guys were jdm heads

joyride
18-03-2005, 08:07 PM
who says theyre jdm bumpers? jdm is OEM.

SCRAPN
18-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Since When.... Made In Japan Is Jdm

panda[cRx]
18-03-2005, 09:23 PM
...SINCE FOREVER jdm stands for japanese domestic market, it refers to OEM parts made for sale in japan

Chi
18-03-2005, 09:29 PM
For Example head lights for EGs,

AUDM is glass and heaver.

JDM is plastic and lighter.

You can call the bumper there japanese brands, but not necessarily JDM bumper.

But some ppl over use the word JDM, for items direct from japan.

But anyways, that bumper will be hard to source , best to look for a website that may have it.

Stores may not have it in Australia.

traNce_gl
19-03-2005, 02:59 PM
LOL another jdm fight.*sigh*

Have u tried car mate ..or u can get it custom made

tRipitaka
19-03-2005, 03:05 PM
He stands corrected.

If you can't find it anywhere, get it custom made..
but its gonna cost you quite a bit..

dudeling7
19-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Hey man i just checked the carmate website and they have the backyard special front bar there. Just go to www.carmate.com and under aero kits go to honda and civic should be there. "BY style"

SCRAPN
19-03-2005, 03:51 PM
thankyou for the definition.... and thanks for the help dudeling7

Steer^Gimic
19-03-2005, 05:07 PM
i think you could almost get the factory bumper customised, cause it almost has the same lines. air vents and that...
i actually really like that bar

luzinit
19-03-2005, 09:24 PM
fark u guys talk so much shit before even answering the question.... JDM OEM AUDM rarara. SCRAPN is rite, the bar was offered in the Japanese domestic market and it is as JDM as a JDM product can get. Spoon is not OEM, but it is JDM YO hahaha. anyways enough bullshit..

hey mate check out the xracing website, goto honda and civic, i believe there is a pic of a blue one there with that kit. it is the old blue project EK from autosalon mag.

Difference betweent he backyard bumper and walker is that the backyard has a carbon-kevlar lower front lip. very hard to get the original backyard bumper in australia. i only know one lucky fella that has it!

SCRAPN
20-03-2005, 10:16 PM
thanks dude much appreciated...
fark u guys talk so much shit before even answering the question.... JDM OEM AUDM rarara. SCRAPN is rite, the bar was offered in the Japanese domestic market and it is as JDM as a JDM product can get. Spoon is not OEM, but it is JDM YO hahaha. anyways enough bullshit..

hey mate check out the xracing website, goto honda and civic, i believe there is a pic of a blue one there with that kit. it is the old blue project EK from autosalon mag.

Difference betweent he backyard bumper and walker is that the backyard has a carbon-kevlar lower front lip. very hard to get the original backyard bumper in australia. i only know one lucky fella that has it!