PDA

View Full Version : Radelaidian new to honda with DA9

Benharjon
23-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Hey guys as the title says i am new to the Honda's, but definitely loving it so far! I have a 1990 Integra. Got it cheap and it needs a few things tidied up but looking at some of the tegs round here is inspiring me to bring it back to its former glory!

I will throw some pics up soon! Cheers Guys

infurNOS
23-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Welcome, come down to the Adelaide meet this Saturday

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?168678-27-10-Meet-amp-Eat-amp-Cruise-hosted-by-SA-Honda-Club

EKVTIR-T
23-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Welcome abourd

SA Honda Club
23-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Hey guys as the title says i am new to the Honda's, but definitely loving it so far! I have a 1990 Integra. Got it cheap and it needs a few things tidied up but looking at some of the tegs round here is inspiring me to bring it back to its former glory!

I will throw some pics up soon! Cheers Guys
Welcome to OzHonda! Can't wait to see the pictures of your Integra. It's good to hear you'll be treating it right and "restoring it" to a great state.
As infurNOS stated, we have an upcoming meet (this Saturday) which you're welcome to come along to and say hi. Hopefully we'll see you out!

Any questions, just ask!

Benharjon
23-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Cheers for the welcome guys! i will see how i go for the weekend cause the car needs a couple repairs to be roadworthy... Mainly CVs and front guard changed, so i will see how i go for time... Cheers