PDA

View Full Version : wat da!!!???

BlueSiR
15-03-2005, 05:59 PM
"BlueSiR, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation"
i cant post anythin in da section " items for sale" ?? how come?? :confused:

all da other sections r all fine....

not allow me to sale? doh

|N|
15-03-2005, 06:09 PM
coz u r a newbie... only members and above can sell items...

this has been covered a million times...

seihoa
15-03-2005, 06:11 PM
AS above ur still a newbie = ]
dw in a month time or so ull b a member jst keep posting = ]

BlueSiR
15-03-2005, 06:17 PM
.........how many post shold i have to able to post

|N|
15-03-2005, 06:35 PM
50 and a month time or sth ... but really u shouldnt use the forum just becoz u wanna sell stuff...
try to contribute more to OH man .. but at the same time not being a post whore like me...

BlueSiR
15-03-2005, 06:52 PM
i love this site, after my friend told me abt OH, im on da site every signle day, log on more often than checking my email... "go to new post,, humm readin readin, F5, wow new post readin readin, F5, another new post...) tats wat i do everyday when ever i have time. besides, its my 1st to sell, and its for my friend....
and YES i will become a post whore till i can start sell...
talkin abt contributing, i think sometimes i can get da same products with a cheaper price! so i guess it contributes for all da memeber in OH.

BTW i think this is THE 50th post, can i sell now?:D

toE
15-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Read the Terms and Conditions!
We do not allow users to sell on behalf of their moms, aunts, sis, priest, guru, etc.

-Jimmy