PDA

View Full Version : What Is My EH Civic worth approx?

evilcivic
05-01-2013, 04:12 PM
G'Day all!

Was wondering what my 1994 Honda EH civic is worth (Automatic Transmission). The Vehicle is a 1.6 litre VTI (Vtec) single overhead cam.

15" aftermarket black rims with red sidewall around rim.

Tyres Bridgestone

Buddy Club Lug nuts

HID kit installed for headlamps (8000k Not too bright for attention)

Alpine head unit with USB connectivity, Kicker Front speakers, aftermarket rear parcel shelf speakers

Fog Lamps installed with toggle switch.

Electric Mirrors

Sunroof

Electric Windows

Air Con (Regassed last summer)

(All electrics work)

Spoiler

Colour coded centre door moulds and exterior mirrors

Service History
Front Rotors and pads were replaced 1 year ago and rear pads 4 months ago.
Just replaced rocker cover gaskets and re sealed vtec solenoid gasket. Has service history from 50,000 k's ago since then been getting a mechanic at work to service it for me. The a/c dash module asm has been replaced with a second hand one from the wreckers as the knob broke off (Common issue with the linkages snapping from wear and tear)

Since I've owned the car the oil has been replaced with Penrite 20w50 every 10,000 k's. The spark plugs and fuel filter is about to be replaced also.

The bad points

Front tyres would need replacing for roadworthy, paint fading on the rear boot lid and coming up over the rear quarter panel and slight amount on the front passenger door.

More Info

The Build date is 1994 and it was sold as a My '95

The car has just reached 385,000 km's (I've owned it for two years) the only drama's I've had with the car starting is the battery which I replaced my self a year ago which is AcDelco branded. The car has about 3 months left of registration and would not include a roadworthy. The following pictures are of the car, as you might be able to tell it hasn't had a bath in about 1 week.

Thanks for reading,
Matt.

P.S Very reliable and I'm not selling yet, just curious about what it's worth.

Pictures can be found:
http://imageshack.us/g/525/img0506lpk.jpg/

EKVTIR-T
05-01-2013, 04:14 PM
About 2-3 grand realistically on the used market

on Ozhonda fanboy market,who knows maybe even up to 6 grand with the right buyer