PDA

View Full Version : Has this happened to any one Euro Tank damage

Peekay34
18-03-2005, 04:15 PM
When I took my car in today to my tyre dealer to get the sway bar and camberkit today fitted today they noticed that my Fuel tank had a large ding in it. There are no scratches or marks its just pushed in. I took it to my honda dealer who said they would try and get one under warranty, but they asked me if any one had used a jack on it as they reckoned that was the cause. Considering it only has had the springs fitted to the car as well as the above and I was there when it was done definitly no and I have only done 4500KM. Very strange....

yfin
18-03-2005, 04:30 PM
When I took my car in today to my tyre dealer to get the sway bar and camberkit today fitted today they noticed that my Fuel tank had a large ding in it. There are no scratches or marks its just pushed in. I took it to my honda dealer who said they would try and get one under warranty, but they asked me if any one had used a jack on it as they reckoned that was the cause. Considering it only has had the springs fitted to the car as well as the above and I was there when it was done definitly no and I have only done 4500KM. Very strange....

have you had a flat tyre fixed by a tyre shop yet?

Peekay34
19-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Nope.