PDA

View Full Version : [CL9] Accord Euro Aftermarket Headlights

drape_dog
23-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Ive always wanted to change my headlights to black-out lights. My bulbs went the other day so I figured I may as well change them now. I have been having trouble finding any places that stock aftermarket headlights for the CL9 Euro? I found a few on ebay however they are coming from america so I'm not sure if they will fit the Euro or if they are TSX parts?

I guess the main question here is does anyone know where I can get black out lights?

And would TSX headlights fit in my Euro?

Here is a link to the lights I've been eyeing out at the moment and am fairly keen to purchase!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/160932268712?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_5133wt_1034

Cheers

Black Euro
24-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Hey buddy

arent those lights for Honda Accord's not the Accord Euro's?

peetah
24-01-2013, 08:52 AM
Don't think you can use TSX headlights as they're angled differently (LHD vs RHD).

drape_dog
24-01-2013, 03:30 PM
@Black Euro, I think they might be? I didn't notice that before! God is there anywhere I can purchase aftermarket headlights?

@Peetah, I was thinking that would be the case!

Cheers guys

d1zzo
13-10-2013, 08:01 PM
Accord euro and tsx is the same just different names .. they both cl9 ..

axispower
13-10-2013, 08:11 PM
yeah but they're still angled differently. I remember some guy on AUS EURO bought TSX lights and the passenger side was 'seemingly brighter' or something, because of the angles.

kryptonite
13-10-2013, 09:01 PM
I bought mine from Heeltoe (they are DEEPO brand)

Keep in mind I have a standard Euro and installed mine with aftermarket HID (which meant I had to switch over to DS2 connectors)

You will need to swap out the projectors (havent done mine) from left to right - theres a guide at heeltoe (apparently very easy)

I find the projects are not up to the OEM standard, the light dispersed out is very messy - not sure if this is to do with the cut off or cheap lens.
Been trying to get projectors from wreckers and ebay but have been really lazy.

TheSaint
13-10-2013, 09:13 PM
if you buy USDM headlights and install them without changing the projector angle
you will be sending your cutoffs into the side of the road and your headlights will just blind on coming traffic

why do you need aftermarket headlights anyway?
whats wrong with your standard ones?

TheSaint
13-10-2013, 09:14 PM
while we are on the topic - do USDM TSX foglights have angled cut-offs?
or are they generic world wide?

pheecao
15-10-2013, 09:02 AM
you can always adjust the angles.