PDA

View Full Version : Euro 2005 Cosmetics

VirIIx
20-03-2005, 05:04 PM
I was at the dealer's picking up my car, and I haven't seen my car for 3 weeks since then, i couldn't help notice that the 2005 Euro's looked.. slightly differently.

It wasn't just the 17" wheels, the front bumper looks different im sure of it.
Comparing it to my 2004 Euro, mine lacks this certain slightly aggressive protruding front bumper that I've seem to have noticed on the 2005 models. And im definately sure it wasn't the body kit attached onto them, tho it looks like a toned down version of it.

The rear bumper also looks different slightly.. maybe it's just me.. im not too sure?

Perhaps i haven't seen my car for so long that i couldn't remember, but im definately sure that the front looks different, as my front bumper is a smooth roundish finish. Similar to the body kit, but it wasn't fitted on the car :|

Any 2005 owners out there able to help me out? post a pic? :)

aaronng
20-03-2005, 05:37 PM
I think that car was fitted with the optional body kit. Otherwise the 2005 is same as ours, except for the Luxury model with the 17" alloys and full sized spare tyre.

Reagan
20-03-2005, 05:54 PM
Is it me or is the wheel much closer to the guards for the 05 model with kit, I was comparing both cars and it seem to look lower not cause of the kit but because of the space between the tyre and guards!

kenshin
20-03-2005, 06:01 PM
need pics... lol

will ask my inlaw as they work at honda if theres any difference

yfin
20-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Is it me or is the wheel much closer to the guards for the 05 model with kit, I was comparing both cars and it seem to look lower not cause of the kit but because of the space between the tyre and guards!

I have measured the wheel arch gap between my car and the new Luxury. It is almost exactly the same arch gap

stephen8512
21-03-2005, 09:25 PM
cosmetic wise, i think its basically the same

VirIIx
21-03-2005, 09:51 PM
yeah it is the same :p

I had a 'closer' look at mine today, just the angle i've seen all the cars in makes it look different. But it's the same, cept for the nice 17" wheels on the new ones :(