PDA

View Full Version : For anyone looking to buy Jazz Vibe and Vibe S is back!!

chunsa
14-02-2013, 12:04 PM
Not sure how it compared to previous price but they're back and made in Japan! Still thinking about getting Vibe S but y u no manual? :/

EK9_boi
15-02-2013, 09:56 AM
+1 for Vibe S - very fun car to drive.

BiLL|z0r
15-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Someone can buy mine, I want a 4WD now.

li2099
15-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Yes saw them at my local Honda dealer when I was shopping for a Jazz.
They were really firm with the price and would not budge a cent!
They said it was "limited" edition and not many in numbers. Also noticed on the official Honda website that they have it advertised there now.
In the end, I still got the VTI as it was able to be financed under 1.5% comparison and negotiable on the price.

Box
02-03-2013, 04:44 PM
+1 for Vibe S - very fun car to drive.

no its not....my mrs has the vibe-s and it is unbelievably slow! the car goes no way

fundies
02-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Not sure how it compared to previous price but they're back and made in Japan! Still thinking about getting Vibe S but y u no manual? :/

Yes Honda............why no manual ? I view my GE VTIS manual as some sort of "collectors car".:p

chow_tofu
03-03-2013, 06:43 PM
I had the same problem, if they released the Vibe-S in manual I would have bought it in a heart beat :(

I asked the dealer and he says because there wasnt too much of a demand for them in Japan/Aus. Hence manual is only available in Vibe (1.3)

randyat
23-03-2013, 10:34 PM
if the jazz is slow, you are probably overspeeding.

no its not....my mrs has the vibe-s and it is unbelievably slow! the car goes no way

remy
27-03-2013, 10:00 PM
I'm new here - what's so special about the Vibe S?

chow_tofu
29-03-2013, 04:08 AM
Main differences are:

Made in Japan - most Jazzes after 2005 have been made in Thailand
Auto Climate Control - never offered in Aus spec models
Retractatable mirrors with LED - Very nice feature, but only offered in older 06-08 Jazzes
Same styling as Fit RS in Japan(sport model in Japan)
Now offered with factory spoiler where GE Jazz VTI-S was a dealer option

Doesnt sound alot, but its pretty much value for money what for you get.

remy
30-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Thanks. The reason why I'm asking is cos I'm considering getting one for my sister.

Does it have the moon-roof, or is that only the hybrid models?

chow_tofu
31-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Unfortuneately I dont think any Aus spec models can get Moonroof, only JDM models.

Also, one disadvantange of the Vibe & Vibe S models is the lack of full size spare tyre, they're fitted with the space saving tyre.

Box
06-04-2013, 03:05 PM
if the jazz is slow, you are probably overspeeding.

overspeeding?

the car just struggles to go anywhere....stop and go can be a nightmare

BiLL|z0r
08-04-2013, 02:59 PM
the car just struggles to go anywhere....stop and go can be a nightmare

It's definitely got no torque. I see your rant of Whirlpool too about it (m.o.b.)
The only thing that brings me to the Jazz is it's space inside and magic seats. I can carry lots of gear sometimes and it's so handy for that. Fuel economy and power wise I'm sure I could of got something else for my money. I did get a "carried away" with the VibeS and it's features at the time, had to have 1.

DoAvl
01-05-2013, 04:21 PM
i have to agree with Box. there is no power whatsoever and the CVT has a mind of its own.

great thing is it's easy to drive and got tons of space.

amant02
02-05-2013, 01:41 AM
Not to bust anyones bubbles here. Today test drove the Vibe S/Limited Edition Jazz (JDM one as i was told at the dealer only 500 ever made from Japan)/ The new Civic VTi-LN.

I think the Jazz now days is over priced! it was 23k drive away in a top of a range Jazz or 23k drive away in a Civic VTi. Outer the 2 cars I wouldve easily gone the Civic.

Jazz pretty much has the same interior since 2008 GE model which is very blend and getting out dated! I personally prefer the GD3 interior over the GE. Offers bluetooth/usb and aux at most which are std on the civic. It had paddle shifters also very fun.

The Civic offers reversing camera, a 1.8L(which economically isn't too far off the Jazz), 6 speakers and overall the interior is what a modern car should be. It also had the flat folding rear seats(i think) and the Paddle Shifters lol.

The VTi-LN was dropped to 27k driveaway + tints + floor matts. *leather seats and wat not, heated seats and gps* only extra over the VTi model*

Idunno about you guys, i believe the Jazz was kind of a let down. The sound deading is in the Civic is excellent. Hardly hear outside traffic! We were in the middle of peak hour on Parra RD.

The ride was much smoother/sportier in the civic, but the JDM jazz a harder kick to it. The power delivery was very close to my b18(so i it felt).

Just my 2cents before you guys go out and spend your 23k or more.