PDA

View Full Version : A dealer parts question

stevo1210
11-03-2013, 11:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

Planning to get the OEM bluetooth and also OEM fog lights installed in my 2010 FD1 Civic. The boss has agreed to let me spend some cash on the car (yay)... but has to be a in a specific budget she says (under $1200).

Got quotes from Scotts, Collins and Larke Hoskins (Rosebery) Honda dealers in Sydney. Larke Hoskins was the cheapest (as always). $580 for BT installed with GST and $550 for fog lights installed with GST.

Scotts wanted $730 for the BT and I was like :O... but I did get the Bass works system installed at Scotts and was extremely happy with the service there. I walked into Larke Hoskins at Rosebery and had a chat to a service technician on issues not related to this car and I was treated very well... very good and friendly service at the Rosebery branch!

Now what I want to know is this... has anyone been to the Rosebery branch for a service or the like? Can you tell me if you were happy or not? Did they break anything? (This is the important one as they are dealing with plastic pieces of trim inside the car).

My parents have a 2007 Accord... got the reverse sensors installed at the Homebush branch a week after they got the car (in 2007), could not fault the install at all, very good tbh!

cihanvtec
12-03-2013, 08:19 AM
just make sure you take some pictures of your cars interior before hand. take a pics concentrating on different parts of the car. for example, a close up of driver door interior, then passanger door, driver side dash including steering wheel etc, passanger side dash, and centre console. kick panels are probably worth taking a photo of aswell.

too many ppl on here that have been stuffed around because they couldnt prove damage caused by the service provider, so its a good idea..

oh and never used roseberys. im from melb :D

but good luck!