PDA

View Full Version : D13b compatibility

bruceb
14-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Hi guys, new person to the forum.

Being the oddball they are I've been finding it hard to find parts for my civic (d13b breeze)

Mostly looking for engine parts and things like timing belts, plug leads, seals, driveshafts etc.

I'd just like to know what parts are out there from other models that are interchangeable? Not really concerned about interior or body parts, because they are easy. Finding stuff for the engine is the hard part.

Any help would be good,

Thanks

stndrd
14-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Parts are not as hard as you think. Most service items can be brought from repco or burson etc qnd driveshafts can be overhauled by your local driveshaft shop.

If your in Melb, drop me a PM as i can help you with just about anything you need

bruceb
15-03-2013, 12:02 AM
Cheers mate, I'm in Wa though. I'm away a lot so it'd probably be easier for me to get what i need online, when i search for d13's i don't get a lot of results. I used to work in a parts store and if i have to go in i'd rather be able to walk in with part number or at least another car to cross reference.

stndrd
15-03-2013, 01:03 AM
You will fimd ngk, ryco etc all have "parts finders" on their websites to make life easy for you

bruceb
15-03-2013, 02:53 PM
alrighty cheers, thanks for the help

connorling
15-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Supercheap auto has most of the stuff you are after.

i am from WA also and i had a d13b EG civic before.