PDA

View Full Version : Syd HID installation

Geoffy
22-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Anyone know of a reliable place where I can get my HID onto my car??? in Syd... and for a decent price??? Thanks

Zimp13
22-03-2005, 09:56 PM
I just know that i wont pay more than $50.... its very easy to fit.... the more difficult part is where to hide the stuff neatly in the engine bay.... thats basically it.... sorry of i didnt help much at all...

will_pop
22-03-2005, 09:58 PM
yeh man ... ask ppl wif jazz got HID ... and ask them where they hide all the ignitor and ballast... and DIY mate.. y waste the money

Dreams
22-03-2005, 11:12 PM
its plug n play bro. DIY easy.

is yours HI/LO ??

TypeG
22-03-2005, 11:27 PM
For warranty prupose, u usually require professional to do or suppiler can refuse the claim

me_kevinly
04-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Anyone know of a reliable place where I can get my HID onto my car??? in Syd... and for a decent price??? Thanks
did you get the hid installed??
if so where and how much??

civiceg9
06-09-2005, 04:15 PM
I just know that i wont pay more than $50.... its very easy to fit.... the more difficult part is where to hide the stuff neatly in the engine bay.... thats basically it.... sorry of i didnt help much at all...

The high/low function on the Jazz is a pain in the arse to hook up also the fuse have to be change in some conditions.
Also some cars will require addition modification eg the use of a relay, by pass or a high fuse. Sometime the length of the projectors headlights are very short and if you Jam you HID into it, bye bye HID. These will not be indicated in a user manual. You break and blow the thing up, the manufacture will know.

Not all mechanic are good at wiring stuff, get a proper auto electrician who knows what they are doing. Not simply reading a user manual (even I can do that with out Expert technical knowledge.

Jezzah
07-09-2005, 03:06 PM
where u form in syd? im in syd too.. i might be able to help you

destrukshn
07-09-2005, 04:13 PM
depends on the hid kit you get, sometimes it may take a tad of modifying.
but you have to jack up the car, pull back the splash gaurd.
and get the bulbs from there, if you really wanna be neat, take off your front bar. and you can hid everything there.

me_kevinly
07-09-2005, 05:30 PM
my euro comes standard with hid
i just wanna change to bulbs