PDA

View Full Version : Integra Vtir exhaust help

2560Integra
28-03-2013, 12:05 PM
How we all doing,

New to the forum today.

Just wanting to know if this item i have found on Ebay would fit my 95 vtir integra, Am not too sure if it would considering that in the states integras are under the Acura tag.

Here is the link

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4-5-TIP-CATBACK-CAT-BACK-TRI-Y-HEADER-EXHAUST-WRAP-94-01-INTEGRA-GSR-TYPE-R-DC2-/400359148312?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AIntegra&hash=item5d3743cb18

It is a complete system, headers, exhaust, and i personally think its a great buy!!

It also says at the bottom of the page that reuse of Stock Cat/ Extra Performance Piping would be Required.

I understand the reusing of the stock cat part, But what does this mean extra performance piping required?

Thank you all in advance

duzy
28-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Yes Vtir aus = GSR u.s so it will fit. You should contact the seller and ask why extra performance piping is needed. Exhaust may be too short, cat may be different etc.

Take note that things like these are probably manufactured cheaply and not up to quality specs. Might also sound raspy and shit
Imo i'd avoid buying

Daveho1
30-03-2013, 06:00 AM
lol im sorry pal but those are shit lol i think the extra performane piping is due to the headers not being welded togeather lol

Johnie
31-03-2013, 03:27 AM
It will fit but dont bother buying from overseas

dougie_504
31-03-2013, 06:30 AM
Don't bother if it's not a straight bolt-on setup seriously.

Just go to your local exhaust joint and ask for a custom exhaust. Anywhere from 2.25" to 60mm is probably good for your VTiR. Mandrel bends aren't too much more $$$. Mild steel would be my preference but stainless may be your's. And get them to stick on a 100cel high-flow cat while you're at it to make it worthwhile.