PDA

View Full Version : Civic Wheel Alignment Thread

jajaja
03-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Hey guys. Was looking through the forum and couldn't find one of these. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough so if there is one of these threads, my bad.

I'm opening this thread because I'm curious to see what kind of wheel alignment set-ups people are running on their EKs whether it is for track, daily, both or even hard parking. I'm soon to be doing an alignment on my hatch and I want it setup for daily driving and track but I have no idea where to start.

Currently my car is running BC coils and a rear camber kit on an ITR brake conversion and is sitting on R32GTR wheels and I want it setup for track/daily. Atm it is sitting high (about 2 fingers) and is setup for daily driving.

So if people could write down what kind of setup they have (ie coilovers/camber kits/swaybars/how low etc), what alignment settings they are running (camber, toe, caster etc), what it is used for (track, daily, both, hardpark), what car they have and maybe a picture that would be awesome for anyone who is having trouble on choosing settings for their car.

Thanks