PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question about euro-r front lip

mrdavid777
17-04-2013, 12:28 AM
i really like this front lip.. may someone confirm with me if this is a euro-r 06-08 lip: http://i.imgur.com/qb1YUoF.jpg

because i thought this was the euro-r 06-08 lip
http://i.imgur.com/7bRe9us.jpg

i am so confused.. i really want the lip in the first link.. but i would like to know what its called so i can hunt for it.

sorry im a noobie

thanks for your help in advance

mrdavid777
17-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Nvm found out its a modulo front lip xD

mrgu
17-04-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi there, I d say try wreckers first. U don't know what they have until u go there haha. I got mine there . Cost around 250 for one piece.GL

mrdavid777
17-04-2013, 11:01 AM
Hi there, I d say try wreckers first. U don't know what they have until u go there haha. I got mine there . Cost around 250 for one piece.GL

Thanks so much mrgu :)) I shall try like you reccomended :)

mrdavid777
17-04-2013, 11:40 AM
by the way i got a reply from heeltoe automotive saying that the modulo lip kit 06-08 is the same as the 04-5

before i purchase it can anyone confirm if this will still fit on my 2006 euro luxury? :)

ps what does a-spec mean. im new to the car world and i have seen on forums a lot of people saying that. i would just like to know what they are refering to

mrgu
17-04-2013, 01:30 PM
A spec is our Modulo kit which is different to the pre FL 03-05 model,

In terms of lips kit for our FL06-08 model, we have the euro r lips which is in the first pic of ur link

Or Modulo kit which is in the second pic of the link

Don't buy from heeltoe..buy locally otherwise too expensive for shipping

R u in melb?

mrdavid777
17-04-2013, 02:28 PM
A spec is our Modulo kit which is different to the pre FL 03-05 model,

In terms of lips kit for our FL06-08 model, we have the euro r lips which is in the first pic of ur link

Or Modulo kit which is in the second pic of the link

Don't buy from heeltoe..buy locally otherwise too expensive for shipping

R u in melb?

nah i dont live in melb :( im from sydney

im really stressing sitting online trying to find that front lip.. because i really like the look and it goes really well with a euro-r grill

maybe i should just settle for the euro-r front lip... i mean i can easily order that

whats your thoughts mrgu? :)

mrgu
18-04-2013, 09:32 AM
nah i dont live in melb :( im from sydney

im really stressing sitting online trying to find that front lip.. because i really like the look and it goes really well with a euro-r grill

maybe i should just settle for the euro-r front lip... i mean i can easily order that

whats your thoughts mrgu? :)

I can order a brand new one for you from Japan, but again they don't c e in cheap, I suggest try local 2 nd hand first ..there s a huge wrecker with massive stock of euros in smith field or parramatta?check that out.if u r desperate. I can order for you cost around 950 shipped painted