PDA

View Full Version : Replacement/Fixing side view mirrors

Kaydee
28-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Hello,

Recently some w**kers stole both my side view mirrors (snapped them right off),
my car is a 07 Civic Sports, so the side mirrors has indicators. I'm not really that knowledgeable about automotive, so was looking for some advice.

Mainly on the cost...

What should I be expecting to pay for a pair of genuine Honda replacements? was also told I was able to get them pre-painted as well - is this true?

Otherwise, any other advice or recommendation would greatly be appreciated!

Honda_FD
28-04-2013, 09:45 PM
I would probably go look at some wreckers. im not 100% sure what it would cost you but im sure its no more than $200 a pair and then getting them painted would be another $50-ish
I'd rather get them second hand then buying them brandnew from Honda, Cause ALL brand new Honda parts costs shit loads.

Kaydee
28-04-2013, 10:24 PM
I would probably go look at some wreckers. im not 100% sure what it would cost you but im sure its no more than $200 a pair and then getting them painted would be another $50-ish
I'd rather get them second hand then buying them brandnew from Honda, Cause ALL brand new Honda parts costs shit loads.

Thanks for the reply, I will check with some wreckers.

Although if your estimate of $250 for a pair of genuine replacement is true, I am more than happy to pay that. Honestly I was expecting it to be in the range of $200-$300 EACH.

Honda_FD
28-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the reply, I will check with some wreckers.

Although if your estimate of $250 for a pair of genuine replacement is true, I am more than happy to pay that. Honestly I was expecting it to be in the range of $200-$300 EACH.

Yeah,Its only a rough estimate though. I've gotten stuff from wreckers and paid close to nothing for them compared to prices front Honda ateast