PDA

View Full Version : VIC licencing in SA and VIC.

cihanvtec
02-05-2013, 09:23 AM
hey guys,

i recently lost my licence for accumulating demerit points. (im a p plater). i shouldnt have lost my licence, the cop was an ass and claimed i was on a black mobile phone.. he was pretty shocked when i showed him i had a white iphone. anyway my word against his he wrote me up for talking on the phone when i wasnt..

im supposed to be getting my full licence in feb next year, so i was thinking of taking the 1 point for 1 year option so that my p's period wont extend by 9 months. (extends by 3 months suspension plus 6 just because). by taking the 1 point 1 year option i assume ill be on my full licence this time next year than in feb. so its not too bad.

i have family in adelaid, and i was wondering if i can exploit the system at all.. as far as i know, the rta and vicroads are now linked, however in adelaide they dont have a 1 point 1 year option..

if i was to transfer my licence to a SA one before paying for my fine and recording it through vicroads, is there a chance i wont have to be on the 1 point 1 year option? however i do believe i would still have to lose the 3 demerit points.

as far as i know in SA p platers only have 4 points. so that being the case i would again be on 1 point? BUT will reveive my licemce in feb rather than mid next year..

sorry guys i know its abit confusing, just wanted to get your ideas.. i need my full licemce as soon as possible as i want to help put in the family hire car bussiness. or else its not a big deal to me..