PDA

View Full Version : EK1 Headlight Bulbs

cloverfield
03-05-2013, 12:54 PM

hoaanguyen
03-05-2013, 01:11 PM
they will have a white colour but you will see nothing on the road, it's just for show

THE 2BSEEN
03-05-2013, 06:07 PM
They arent too bad

There the as the phillips brand ice vision?

Signs n that seem to stand out a lil better

Overall a lil britter than stock globs and just as cheap?

If your after extra vision hid's are the way to go.

They will be fine

Daveho1
04-05-2013, 04:33 AM
nope hids arnt the way to go at all, dont just put them in your stock housing otherwise other motorists will beat you to death.
if you want a whiter/ blue/ purple globe phillips ice are available but you pay for them, honestly your local super cheap with have the narva glob range there. it might be worth getting your head lights aimed aswell

FRK202
07-05-2013, 08:32 PM
I strongly suggest that you DO NOT go for HIDs, it will annoy all drivers to death.

In regards to your question, they will certainly make your light look whiter/bluer however you will sacrifice a lot of lumens for that look.

If you want a good balance between white light/ bright light, I reccomend the Narva Intense light globes. I have them on my civic atm

THE 2BSEEN
08-05-2013, 10:09 AM
If you re-adjust your lights after installing hid it wont be a problem

Also when selecting hid you can choose a colour with maxim vision or just for looks (purple ,green,red)

It also comes down to, do you need the vision at night? maybe projector lights might be a good swap or fog lights

Just a few idea

jim57a
13-05-2013, 11:39 AM
you will need projectors to correctly aim the HIDs

check out powerbulbs.com/au
they do free shipping

i got my osram nightbreakers from there

dougie_504
15-05-2013, 08:18 PM
I didn't think it was legal to run different coloured headlight globes. Just stick to what you have. There's a reason why they're that colour, several reasons in fact...