PDA

View Full Version : EP3R with Spoon N1 Muffler

SHRUKA
28-05-2013, 11:04 PM
Hey guys, I really love the sound of an Spoon N1. Just wondering how loud is it with the Spoon N1 with OEM b-pipe on an EP3R?

Has anyone ever, had any problems with this? In terms of driving / sound wise / police attraction.

Im really thinking of purchasing Spoon N1 Muffler axleback or a whole Mugen Twinloop exhaust. I need help deciding!

stienerv2
30-05-2013, 03:20 PM
The spoon n1 with stock b pipe is loud. There is only a slight difference between the catback and axelback in my opinion. It is even louder than a Mugen twinloop catback.

From my personal experience in Sydney, i have been pulled in a RBT bay and got away with it just fine.

RenzokukenJ
30-05-2013, 03:24 PM
Hey guys, I really love the sound of an Spoon N1. Just wondering how loud is it with the Spoon N1 with OEM b-pipe on an EP3R?

Has anyone ever, had any problems with this? In terms of driving / sound wise / police attraction.

Im really thinking of purchasing Spoon N1 Muffler axleback or a whole Mugen Twinloop exhaust. I need help deciding!

interdasting

SHRUKA
31-05-2013, 03:34 AM
The spoon n1 with stock b pipe is loud. There is only a slight difference between the catback and axelback in my opinion. It is even louder than a Mugen twinloop catback.

From my personal experience in Sydney, i have been pulled in a RBT bay and got away with it just fine.

Yeah Spoon N1 sounds much more powerful than Mugen twinloop. Thanks for the details. I think Im gonna go for the Spoon N1 axelback !