PDA

View Full Version : (diy) cu2 led?

jack700
10-06-2013, 12:58 PM
I just got a second hand Accord euro 08 but i want to change the map light and car plate light to white led where is the good place to buy in WA and hod many led i should got 3 , 6 or 9+?
also was the front small head light is it t10 and also want to change to white led as well.
and for all the light is it easy to replace with led? and did i need to get a good brand for it?e.g. phillips

curtis265
10-06-2013, 01:53 PM
I just got a second hand Accord euro 08 but i want to change the map light and car plate light to white led where is the good place to buy in WA
Not really, not without getting ripped anyway. Ebay seller warden_jp2002 has pretty good quality stuff.

and hod many led i should got 3 , 6 or 9+?
more led = more bitches. brighter is better, serious.

also was the front small head light is it t10 and also want to change to white led as well.
yes, quite sure. read the manual to confirm

and for all the light is it easy to replace with led? and did i need to get a good brand for it?e.g. phillips
no just go for ebay stuff, or if you want really good ones, superbrightleds.com

fillit
10-06-2013, 02:52 PM
not sure why you would want to change the map lights to LED, your car would be super bright inside, somehow i prefer the ambiance of oem

ExpressCoffee
10-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Yeah was thinking of puttng LED on the map lights but don't wanna be blinded when getting into car late nights! lmao

Or at least change the doors to LED to brighten the floor as I get out.. or will it look odd with 2 different types of lighting?

chunsa
11-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Note with warden_jp some of the LEDs aren't white white but more bluish white as is the case with my dome light :(

My rear plates lights are nice white though!