PDA

View Full Version : More honda problems, honda quality??

Faiz
28-03-2005, 10:14 AM
the car is basically ost its sporty nature somehow? The only thing i enjoyed is lost from the car. Massive overteers and understeers. Cant even turn properly now. Lost of balance in the car is hugely noticeible. I am taking it to honda but what abiout the honda built quality? i would have expected this from a commodore or ford but honda?:thumbdwn: Basicaly i cant turn properly, its not my driving, even understeers and over steers massively in a straight line.

what could the problem be??

Kawasaki
28-03-2005, 10:23 AM
the car is basically ost its sporty nature somehow? The only thing i enjoyed is lost from the car. Massive overteers and understeers. Cant even turn properly now. Lost of balance in the car is hugely noticeible. I am taking it to honda but what abiout the honda built quality? i would have expected this from a commodore or ford but honda?:thumbdwn: Basicaly i cant turn properly, its not my driving, even understeers and over steers massively in a straight line.

what could the problem be??

I think your problem is you.
The euro is a family sedan not a sports car.

Oversteering and understeering are probably tyre presures or the fact that the driver doesn't have a clue how to drive... have you checked your tyres recently?

If you dont like the car then sell it, I doubt honda would want a customer like you.. its funny how you are having problems where as other euro owners love their accords to pieces, we even have a euro in our family and its an awesome car!

Always so quick to pass blame to the car, perhaps its just the way you look after you car or lack of.

evolution42
28-03-2005, 10:33 AM
:thumbdwn: :mad: :!:

do not blame honda for your incorrect choice of car. you constantly rant about how weak the car is, and expect it to be an outright performance car. the euro is a luxury midsized sedan with a sporty influence. if you want performance/handling, you should've bought a WRX or something and from your test drive of your euro, you could've come to a realization that it wasn't powerful enough for you. and now you're going on about quality on one of the highest quality manufacturers around...

... and its getting VERY annoying:!:

grow up, Faiz. stop creating unnecessary controversy and defacing the ozhonda forums.

Q_ball
28-03-2005, 11:17 AM
if u wanted sports, get an integra or crx...something zippy!
if u start thrashin a family sedan around ur gona run into probs...no need to say more, the others have said it.

Chi
28-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Someone give that man a Tissue!

faijai
28-03-2005, 11:20 AM
howcome ur always complaining about ur car
FUK man if u dont like it. its so simple
SELL IT, GET RID OF IT.
if u are a rich ****. tell yo daddy to buy u a k20a and drop it in there.
if thats not sporty enuff for u. den i dunno wat is.

coladuna
28-03-2005, 11:21 AM
I really don't have a clue what you are trying to say there. You can't turn in properly??? WTF??? You almost sound as if the whole suspension, driveline etc on your car has broken down into pieces. Do you even know what understeer/oversteer means? Or are you driving at 80km/h around a roundabout and saying the car won't turn? You don't make any sense at all.

FYI, my friend has a 04 BA Falcon XR8 and even he thinks the Euro has plenty of poke.

industrie
28-03-2005, 11:41 AM
Honestly i dont think the guy even has an euro accord...all i hear is complaints and garbage talk..simple step to solve your problem:

SELL THE CAR...

once you have sold it..go buy something faster..s15, type R, s2000, WRX, 350Z, rx-8 or some ford or holden with a v8 engine...shesssh...

Faiz
28-03-2005, 11:56 AM
I really don't have a clue what you are trying to say there. You can't turn in properly??? WTF??? You almost sound as if the whole suspension, driveline etc on your car has broken down into pieces. Do you even know what understeer/oversteer means? Or are you driving at 80km/h around a roundabout and saying the car won't turn? You don't make any sense at all.

FYI, my friend has a 04 BA Falcon XR8 and even he thinks the Euro has plenty of poke.

something wrong with the suspension, around a round about, i cant jusdge turns, the way i did with the car was new. i dont mean slight overv steer or under steer. Its huge. driving in a stright line the steering pulls towards the right or left by it self. tyre pressure is fine. Mt dad an experienced driver for more then 35 years has lost control of the car because it caught out of balance and struggled to balance the car. Yesterday when driving the car it felt very unsafe, the steeriing felt... whats the word... "well lets just say i stopped at a stop sign turned the car but ended up on the other side bvecause of massive oversteer. There is a fault somewhere in the car,

I am just surprised because the honda isn supposed to be the bmw of japan :confused: :thumbdwn:

Its not about me whinging but it is about the safety of the front wheel drive euro:!: The car is unsafe, i question the durability of this car. It hasnt been an year and its falling apart.

euro77
28-03-2005, 12:00 PM
your wheel balance or alignment might be out.
if that doesn't fix the problem, then just sell the car, get yourself something else (NOT HONDA PLEASE!!!!)

Q_ball
28-03-2005, 12:01 PM
mayb its cause ur thrashin it!!
in regards to ya steerin...get a F***** wheel alignment!
n plz...after uve fixed the car up, sell the poor thing to a more respectable owner.

viperx
28-03-2005, 12:05 PM
he probably banged a curb and didnt even know and trashed his alignment.

and that is not OVERSTEER or UNDERSTEER. you cant oversteer or understeer on a straight for goodness's sake.

Faiz
28-03-2005, 12:07 PM
lol me banged it? well... dont know but ill get it fixed up somehow.

viperx
28-03-2005, 12:08 PM
faiz, cars don't do what you are saying without the driver doing something wrong. some of my cars have gone for years and years without a single adjustment to alignment and have never gone wrong. unless you pissed ur mechanic off too much and he undid your camber bolts...

Q_ball
28-03-2005, 12:09 PM
faiz, cars don't do what you are saying without the driver doing something wrong. some of my cars have gone for years and years without a single adjustment to alignment and have never gone wrong. unless you pissed ur mechanic off too much and he undid your camber bolts...

hahaha sounds bout rite there man!

Kawasaki
28-03-2005, 12:12 PM
go away

thats all I have to say

evolution42
28-03-2005, 12:14 PM
if i was Faiz's mechanic i'd undo every damn bolt on the car and give it back to him...:mad:

Kawasaki
28-03-2005, 12:19 PM
man its plain to see that your driving style is to blame. Adjust the way you drive as not to oversteer or understeer, would I be right is saying that if a setting was out on his car it would only affect it in one of these 2 ways?

Vivski
28-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Hmmm...

even understeers and over steers massively in a straight line

You're not driving with space-savers for wheels are you?

coladuna
28-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Haha. what a retarded family.
Is your family a bunch of hoons or something?
You can't lose control of a car that easy unless you are doing something utterly ridiculous.

Everything you say doesn't make any sense. If you are that dumb and want to show that off, go elsewhere. As someone has pointed out, you can't oversteer or understeer in a straight line, idiot. If you don't know what they mean, don't use the terms to act like you know something.

My guess is that you are referring to torque steer which is evident in any decent powered front wheel drive cars. However, judging by how slow the car is according to you, it can't have any torque steer can it? retard

Stop blabbing on with bullshit like the car's losing balance etc... because you don't know shit about any of that. When you don't even know what understeer/oversteer is, how can you be good enough to feel the car's balance?

viperx
28-03-2005, 12:27 PM
well to start off with he's not understeering or oversteering. his car's just not keeping to the straight line. you cant oversteer or understeer without turning.

understeer = your car's turn is occuring with a greater radius than expected
oversteer = car's turn is occuring with smallerr adius than expected, with the extreme being a spinout.

pharley
28-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Faiz, after seeing a bit of 'agression' directed towards you in this thread, I decided to read some of your previous posts.

I've come to the following conclusion... you're a spoilt little sh1t!

Your dad bought you a brand spankin' new Accord Euro Luxury when you were still on your L-plates (Are you even on your P-plates yet?). You wanted the Subaru Liberty, but your daddy was a meanie and said no!

From day 1, you've been bitchin' and moanin' about how slow the (auto) Euro is compared to Falcons and Commodores. All you seem to care about is straight-line performance! Well, here's a tip... learn to drive a bloody manual for a start!

I dare say you've been thrashing the crap out of the Euro because you have absolutely no idea how to drive a car. Judging from how you described 'oversteer' and 'understeer' driving in a straight line, you don't have a damn clue about the basics!

The OzHonda members have been patient with you, they've tried to help you, suggested possible mods, but you don't seem to care. You don't like the Euro! You never have! We get it!

Do yourself a favour. Sell the Euro. Buy yourself a Falcon XR6T (in the latest 'hero' colour). Then you'll have all the power and torque you could ever need. As long as you don't care about refinement, resale value, fuel consumption, build quality or technology, then the XR6T is for you! Go grab your dad's credit card now and head over to your nearest Ford dealership.

Sorry if this post seems a little long and angry, but I think I'm just saying what others are thinking...

http://members.iinet.net.au/~hondaboy/sucks1.jpg

coladuna
28-03-2005, 12:36 PM
To be honest, I think he's just a 17year old kid with pimply face who gets turned on by stirring shit in forums.

Chi
28-03-2005, 12:39 PM
HAHAH!

Who ever is going to give a tissue to Faiz better give it to pharely now just in case he really shits his pants.

DaPlaya
28-03-2005, 12:48 PM
How could your car understeer in a straight line? let alone oversteer, i'd like to see a euro oversteer lol. What's happened faiz, my lad, is that you've guttered one of the front wheels real hard and knocked the wheel alignment out of place, that why the car has lost its "sportyness". So unless u were driving in the rain and made a sudden turn or went through a roundabout at 100kph the car isnt going to understeer. Conclusion: You Suck ass. Get your wheels re-aligned. Stop complaining and sell the car and buy an s15.

EuroAccord13
28-03-2005, 12:51 PM
Oh No... Here We Go Again...

Each time I try to help he makes it worse...

And I've come to this conclusion that you definately can't drive for sh1ts and you should go help the public transport sector by starting to take the buses and the trains to where ever you need to go and not worry about oversteer and understeer, car too slow and all your boring little childish complaints.

Kawasaki
28-03-2005, 01:13 PM
I cannot judge round about because not sure what the steering gona do. Theres more weight on one side of the steering then the other. Im not sure.

By the way, i am not a pimply teenager. if i ever see you guys in real life theres a punch on the nose for all of u. Ignorants fuks. Just posted to show.
That is all.

First lose some weight and the first problem may get fixed tubby.

Secondly if we saw you it would be about 20 to 1 and you would end up crying for your mum sissy

djgarv
28-03-2005, 01:18 PM
this thread is mad.

that is all.
sorry to spam....not as if any of this really deserves a proper response anyway

djgarv
28-03-2005, 01:27 PM
neither are (most of them) stupid asians. if you have a problem with that, maybe your car knows and is acting in retaliation. good idea to sell your car. you can post it as "haunted anti-racist accord euro" on ebay

on a side point i haven't seen other threads of yours that the guys have referred to and cbfed looking it up either. i do believe that you might really have a genuine problem - surely u can't be imagining it. it does however sound like u should go an do what they suggest - i.e. alignment...rather than ignore their advice and go on about under/oversteer and continue to blame honda's build quality. like it or leave it really. u aren't gonna get any fans complaining abt build quality on a honda forum unless every other euro has the same problem. in this case it was the player not the game