PDA

View Full Version : Any hondowians interested????

honda_fanatic
02-01-2004, 11:28 PM
Any of u nsw hondowians ( other states r welcome ) interested in meeting up at the runs?? B great to show allota of these rice cars waht our honda's are made of. Plus i prefer having the sound of vtec in the air, rather than alotta phhhtss or whatever, not thats turbos aint kick ass.

dc2r
03-01-2004, 05:41 PM
double demerits mate...
where u from anyway? what runs?

vti-2
03-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Any of u nsw hondowians ( other states r welcome ) interested in meeting up at the runs?? B great to show allota of these rice cars waht our honda's are made of. Plus i prefer having the sound of vtec in the air, rather than alotta phhhtss or whatever, not thats turbos aint kick ass.

Are you referring to illegal street racing?

honda_fanatic
04-01-2004, 10:00 PM
nah they aren't but do u even get legal ones, and u knew my original post wasn't referring to a track. Neways, my cuzn a friend and i, are all in the campbelltown area. We go to lets call it the bankstown runs. Yeah and according to my time, double demerits are over in about an hour or so.

ive checkd out a previous thread, about the runs, and some of u didnt sound too keen. Like icant belive it, we got ppl on the fast fours forum caling hondas rice cars, and us little bitches and what not, and u guys reply whith what ever u did. U wanna show all these pricks waht were made of, the runs is the place to do it, why else do u do engine mods then, just to speed. Now whats the point in that.

Dont mean to sound like a ****, but there aren't alotta hondas at the runs, the few that r there, are all little cxi or what nots with tr badges. its pathetic. Plz reply, and i can give u guys some details.

A hondowian in need, is a hondowian in deed.

joneblaze
05-01-2004, 02:01 AM
...interesting post.

bennjamin
05-01-2004, 02:11 AM
ok !

Tell us where to meet you ! And we will be there !!! FO SURE.

[[d a n n y]]
05-01-2004, 02:16 AM
why dont u just come with us for a different run..

honda_fanatic
05-01-2004, 10:13 AM
7-11 burwood. b there 9 on sunday night, or earlier, the pack might leave earlier. btw if it rains there is no runs. and danny, what kinda run r u talking about?

[[d a n n y]]
05-01-2004, 10:26 AM
i pmed ya mate..