PDA

View Full Version : NSW suspended licence - 1 year - do I need to re do driving test L's, P's etc?

bos1234
23-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Hi,
I'm currently on court order suspension for 1 year, ending March next year. I handed in my D/L on March and hence have not been driving since. Will I need to redo all my tests again i.e. L'S,red P'S, green P'S

bennjamin
23-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Give the RTA a call and tell us. The Internet can't give you an exact response since you can't be bothered picking up a phone

( NSW ) RTA 13 22 13

RenzokukenJ
23-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Hi,
I'm currently on court order suspension for 1 year, ending March next year. I handed in my D/L on March and hence have not been driving since. Will I need to redo all my tests again i.e. L'S,red P'S, green P'S

Just practical, then finish where you were on your Ps

jdm_70y
23-07-2013, 05:16 PM
fuarrkk must've done something pretty bad ay

amant02
23-07-2013, 06:43 PM
For 1 year suspension no test! This means you need to be prompt on getting your license back. IF you getting re suspended like I did after 1 year off the road. They still want you to come in and do the paper work and what not so they can tell you, its been rejected and have a laugh. I was suspended for 1 year 3 months, they made me re do the L's test. I was on me greens before suspension.

Btw note, You will have start again on w.e license you were on, aka Since i was 1 yer 6 months already into my greens, that gets voided. I have to hold my greens again for 2 years T_T

jdm_70y - Getting 1 year suspension is easy lol. do 15km over the limit and be a smart ass to the cop will land you a 1 year suspension. I drove my manual car on auto license got caught 3 times = 1 year suspension + court + lawyer + criminal history

dc2screama
23-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Give the RTA a call and tell us. The Internet can't give you an exact response since you can't be bothered picking up a phone

( NSW ) RTA 13 22 13

This^^