PDA

View Full Version : Coil pack honda jazz

zhong
31-07-2013, 12:57 PM
Hi all,

Need to replace the coil packs on a honda jazz 2005 vti-s.
Got quoted from honda it will be $110 each and was looking for something cheaper on eBay. I found some on eBay however it's for 07-08 "FIT" models being from the US. The description also indicates it will be compatible for 1.5 L4 engines.
I was just wondering whether they will be compatible for the 2005 australian honda jazz vti-s model, any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have done some research but haven't been able to find much info.

Thanks

dougie_504
07-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Tried speaking to somebody like Repco or Bursons?

Baby Face
07-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Hi all,

Need to replace the coil packs on a honda jazz 2005 vti-s.
Got quoted from honda it will be $110 each and was looking for something cheaper on eBay. I found some on eBay however it's for 07-08 "FIT" models being from the US. The description also indicates it will be compatible for 1.5 L4 engines.
I was just wondering whether they will be compatible for the 2005 australian honda jazz vti-s model, any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have done some research but haven't been able to find much info.

Thanks

mate of mine from Team Oz Jazz (facebook page) said he bought a few from AliExpress for cheap as chips, worked a treat.

join the page and throw the qustion up. hes name is Maty

Rage King
16-08-2013, 11:25 AM
USDM / ebay coilpacks will work (cheaper too)

otherwise go to mekong spares and pay $350 for a set of 4 NEW hitachi coilpacks.

its worth changing all 4 rather than just one incase the other 3 fcks up - nomsayin?

if your on a tightass budget - ive got a set of 4 used OEM coilpacks ..turns out it was my fckin spark plugs rather than the coilpacks. (couldnt return the new ones as it was a special order - so i fitted the new ones with new sparkies)