PDA

View Full Version : QLD About the Mugen RR rear 4th brake light.

Mugen Rider
06-08-2013, 03:22 AM
I have been pull over by a highway patrol tonight because of the flashing brake light which on the mugen rr rear lips... and the cop told me that it is some kinds of racing stuff and shouldn't be on with the street car...
After that i've done some research from the QLD transport website and seems that it is illegal in QLD...

But actually the brake only flash for five times and get solid when i press the brake panel... (not flashing all the time)... So i am pretty confuse about it
Anyone got the similar experience with the flashing brake light problems? (Gosh i love the flashing brake light...) and how should i deal with it?:(

jprak
06-08-2013, 04:08 AM
^ive got mine installed and never been harassed by cops.

think you're able to take off that flash by disconnecting one of the wires(unsure what) and it'll only turn on when you brake and wont flash.

Mugen Rider
06-08-2013, 04:14 AM
^ive got mine installed and never been harassed by cops.

think you're able to take off that flash by disconnecting one of the wires(unsure what) and it'll only turn on when you brake and wont flash.

Thanks for reply mate! I've been driving around with the bodykit for one and half year and it's never been a problem until today.... Maybe the police officer had a bad day and want to ruin up my day as well... Well eventually he just gave me a warning and ask me to take the brake light off and said if he see me drive around with the brake light then he will give a fine to meT^T...