PDA

View Full Version : Urgent : Coilover help needed?

typerdevil
11-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Hey guys

I currently own a accord euro with Tein SS Coilovers and i went to get a RWC check on my car but the mechanic said i need to raise it a few millimetres at the front and gave me a 7 day pink slip to do this... i have no experience with them also if i had the tools to do this i would probably stuff up the height, i have the c-spanners i just need someone with a jack and wheel-brace?
:o:o
I live in melbourne, if anyone who is free and has the expertise, let me know thanks

fillit
11-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Hey guys

I currently own a accord euro with Tein SS Coilovers and i went to get a RWC check on my car but the mechanic said i need to raise it a few millimetres at the front and gave me a 7 day pink slip to do this... i have no experience with them also if i had the tools to do this i would probably stuff up the height, i have the c-spanners i just need someone with a jack and wheel-brace?
:o:o
I live in melbourne, if anyone who is free and has the expertise, let me know thanks

Never knew Melbourne had pink slips? oO

Take it to Tyre Power North Melbourne or a Peddars shop, you will need (should) get an alignment if you mess with any of your suspension.

typerdevil
11-09-2013, 11:59 PM
yeah we do have them, any mechanic that is a licensed tester can throw a pink slip at you and you have 7 days to complete or get another Roadworthy check then book another for the actual certificate, it's a pain in the ass.
thanks for the places that i can get it done, this really blows lol hate getting paid fortnightly. :(