PDA

View Full Version : VSS issues? Look here for a cheap and quality solution - all types of honda's

BEJAI 66
13-09-2013, 01:13 PM
HI GUYS,

I'VE HAD MASSIVE ISSUES WITH MY VSS NOT WORKING IN THE CAR, TOOK IT TO AN AUTO ELECTRICIAN WHO CLAIMED TO HAD FIXED IT BUT IT WAS STILL NOT READING THE VSS FROM THE GEARBOX.

I HAVE PUT THIS PART INTO MY CAR THAT I BOUGHT FROM THE USA THINKING IT WAS CHEAP ENOUGH TO TAKE A GAMBLE TO SEE IF IT WOULD WORK OR NOT AND IT FIXED/WORKS PERFECTLY IN MY HONDA CRX DEL SOL 1997 AND COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH MY $24 PURCHASE AND 10MINS OF WORK TO REPLACE IT.

I'M NOT GUARANTEEING YOU THAT ITS GOING TO WORK FOR EVERYONE ON HERE THAT HAS SPEEDO ISSUES, ITS JUST A REAL CHEAP SOLUTION THEN GETTING A SECOND HAND ONE FROM THE WRECKERS FOR $80 OR A GENUINE ONE FROM HONDA WHICH IS LIKE $225+

HERE IS THE LINK:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/330349831655?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

AND AGAIN I AM NOT GUARANTEEING THIS WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE.

THANKS

curtis265
13-09-2013, 01:17 PM
hi.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW OF THIS PRODUCT

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN INSTALLED FOR NOW

EKVTIR-T
13-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Thank

BEJAI 66
13-09-2013, 02:44 PM
It's still in the early stages of the testing phase of only a couple of weeks and so far so good!

Vvvtec
13-09-2013, 02:50 PM
THANKS FOR THE TIP MATE! ILL KEEP THIS IN MIND FOR FUTURE REFERENCE :thumbsup:

bennjamin
13-09-2013, 03:42 PM
What's the point of this thread ? Are you selling this item or ? Lol

It's great you fixed your car. But you need to know its called a VSS - Vehicle Speed Sensor

Also, this part you displayed is only for OBD1 civics and integras (91-95) with a 2 piece speed sensor.
You CAN use it on later 96-00 civics and integras but you might need to change over the shaft and cog. Same goes if its a B series gearbox or D series,gearbox

BEJAI 66
13-09-2013, 04:20 PM
What's the point of this thread ? Are you selling this item or ? Lol

It's great you fixed your car. But you need to know its called a VSS - Vehicle Speed Sensor

Also, this part you displayed is only for OBD1 civics and integras (91-95) with a 2 piece speed sensor.
You CAN use it on later 96-00 civics and integras but you might need to change over the shaft and cog. Same goes if its a B series gearbox or D series,gearbox

1. Point of the thread is I found it difficult to source this product anywhere so you can say I am trying to make finding this part 'Less Difficult' to find
2. The post never said I was selling this item? Purely just some guidance on where I got my product from.
3. I dont know why I was say 'VVS' instead of 'VSS' I put this down to a boring and tiring friday afternoon lol (Thread has been EDITED)
4. There are many different types of cars and models that this VSS can fit, like I said it fit into my 1997 Honda Del Sol CRX

Happy Friday!

bennjamin
13-09-2013, 04:40 PM
1. Point of the thread is I found it difficult to source this product anywhere so you can say I am trying to make finding this part 'Less Difficult' to find
2. The post never said I was selling this item? Purely just some guidance on where I got my product from.
3. I dont know why I was say 'VVS' instead of 'VSS' I put this down to a boring and tiring friday afternoon lol (Thread has been EDITED)
4. There are many different types of cars and models that this VSS can fit, like I said it fit into my 1997 Honda Del Sol CRX

Happy Friday!

Cheers for the reply - your mannerism in posting was similar to a spambot or seller so I just asked - but you aren't so that's all good. I'm happy that you fixed up your issue ;0)

mocchi
13-09-2013, 06:25 PM
this guy from aus or usa

BEJAI 66
13-09-2013, 06:31 PM
He is from the USA