PDA

View Full Version : Ep3 facelift conversion

tomolicious
17-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Hey guys and girls, I've been searching around and couldn't find much. Does anyone know what's needed to face lift convert a pre face lifted ep3? Does everything line up without any modifications?

Thanks in advance

EpJay
17-09-2013, 09:42 AM
From what I know it's lighter fly wheel, front and rear bumper, front hid lights, chrome rear lights, and improved sound deadening

EpJay
17-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Oh yea and momo steering wheel and red and black recaro but pretty much if you get everything it should be right except its going to be expensive...

tomolicious
17-09-2013, 09:44 AM
Haha. Yeah that's what I've read. But do you know if everything lines up if I was to purchase the parts? And would the pre face lifted grille fit on the face lifted one?

EpJay
17-09-2013, 09:50 AM
im not to sure tbh dont want to lead you down the wrong path but im assuming it should :\ if not just go for the mugen one :D its like 300 or something :D i would def trade mine for it :\

Perry
17-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Haha. Yeah that's what I've read. But do you know if everything lines up if I was to purchase the parts? And would the pre face lifted grille fit on the face lifted one?

If your swapping the whole fl front bar including fl grill it will fit. But to answer your question fitting a preface lift grill to face lift bar it might not work without modification.