PDA

View Full Version : Hondata Flashpro + HKS Racing Suction Kit on FN2R

jk0087
07-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Hi guys,

Looking for a local vendor that stocks Hondata Flashpro + HKS Racing Suction Kit, looking at some stage 1 mods and I think this is a good start.

Also, does anyone know if its safe to run the Group N map with the RSK? or is a custom map recommended?

and finally who would be the recommended Honda workshops for tuning etc? (coming from a mitsu so im unaware). I've heard BYP are decent?

cheers

androo
07-10-2013, 06:02 PM
General consensus is that the HKS Racing Suction Kit does not require remapping for most cars though a few people have had issues. Though with just an intake mod, if you are keen on a custom map I would go for an etune which can be had for around $200. It's not going to squeeze every HP out of your car, but such an intake isn't really going to do wonders anyway (and will cost you upwards of $600).

A lot of vendors stock the Flashpro for our cars, including JDMYard who is on this forum. As for how you heard BYP are decent, I have no comment.

jk0087
07-10-2013, 06:22 PM
im not too fussed about getting it mapped considering i'm only planning on changing the intake for now. just wanted to make sure I could use the pre-loaded group N map that comes with the flashpro without issues as I've heard it can make it run rich when you add an intake into the equation. is there a recommended e-tuner local or are most in the UK etc?

EpJay
07-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Where about are you located??

jk0087
07-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Sydney

EpJay
08-10-2013, 08:35 AM
ahh okay :( because i know a few people from victoria that could help you :( i have the same set up :) im running the HKS Suction Kit With Invidia catback and CPL Headers and a hondata tune, it sounds amazing :) ill let you know that :D Goodluck with it :)