PDA

View Full Version : any places that have or know that install mugen RR wings??

bernstar69
10-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Hello guys, Ive tried to quote the installation of my mugen RR wing for my FD, at places(body work shops) around my area. However they all have no idea how to install or how much it would cost.

I was wondering if you guys know any places that have done mugen RR wings or similar, and have an idea on doing it, also how much it costs (if you have done it).

I was planning to DIY with few friends, but i didnt feel confident on drilling my own car lols.

Thanks

Forgot to add, it is already painted.

xenonkuraz
10-10-2013, 04:00 PM
If it's already painted I wouldn't pay more than $50 to get it installed. Not that easy to line up if you don't have the proper tools

kikimushroom
10-10-2013, 09:42 PM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?148872-DIY-whole-mugen-rr-bodykit-fitting-on-hodna-civic-FD1

follow this guys guide, doesnt seem that hard

Baygon
14-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Do it yourself, the wing kit comes with templates for drilling the holes, use a smaller drill first to make the hole so you dont damage your boot. Its fairly easy to install everything. Be patient and make sure everything lines up. Save yourself $50-$100 and if youre new to modding your car, installing a spoiler yourself is a great start.