14-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Cu2 08-12 car bras

Jasemas
14-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Why would you buy them?
When you can spend a bit more and get OEM with perfect fitament

Euro_Dave
15-10-2013, 06:10 AM
Forgive my ignorance, however how would you protect the front bumper/grill area with this car bra?
Is there something I am missing as it doesn't seem to make sense to only protect the very front of the bonnet section only?

I, personally have never been a fan of car bras in general but the one's I am used to seeing cover the entire front of the car, not just the bonnet front.

Just curious, not trying to be negative about the product. If there are pro's to only covering the bonnet I'd be interested to know.

Cheers,
Dave

d1zzo
15-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Any pic for cl9?

Tai
15-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Hi,

Do you stock DD cup sizes for your bra's?

Euro_Dave
15-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Hi Dave, Well you wouldn't protect the bumper or grille with the car bra as its not the full face kind. I only offer the bonnet type as those that are interested are usually trying to achieve a "JDM" appearance, so in turn many of them have Modulo, Mugen, Euro R etc.. front lips or bumpers, meaning the full face would have to be extensively modified or just would not fit.

In terms of Pros to just the bonnet having the car bra..Full face is just that a full face bra, usually the engine can not be accessed without removing the whole bra..Fitment issues as explained above..various straps and clips need to be applied = more time applying/removing..not to mention air induction.

Hope that helps Dave :)

Thank you for the detailed explanation, that makes more sense now :)

Cheers,
Dave