PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Euro owners

stephen8512
01-04-2005, 07:06 PM
Hey fellas

As some of you know, i got my tint job done about 2 weeks ago.... (very happy with it might i add :D)

But I was washing my car the other day when i noticed the rear windshield did not have rubber moulding around the windshield.
So i'd just like to know if all you guys have moulding on your rear windscreen or if the Euro just came without the moulding (im asking because I cant remember if mine had the moulding or not)
If the euro did come with moulding, then im pretty certain its the tint place that forgot to put it back in....im just concerned that without the moulding, water may drip in the rear boot....

So yeah, please check your rear windshields for the moulding and plz reply.
Thanks again fellas.

PNR888
01-04-2005, 07:14 PM
Relax Stephen, Euro doesn't have rubber moulding around rear windscreen. Beside, I dont think they remove rear windscreen when doing tinting.

bigdongers
01-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Relax Stephen, Euro doesn't have rubber moulding around rear windscreen. Beside, I dont think they remove rear windscreen when doing tinting.

yeah they wouldnt go to the trouble of removing the rear windscreen.

stephen8512
01-04-2005, 10:53 PM
whew....thats good then.
so 100% positive rubber moulding doesnt come with euro?

PNR888
01-04-2005, 11:09 PM
whew....thats good then.
so 100% positive rubber moulding doesnt come with euro?

100% positive. and I think it is a good feature too. eg. white wax powder residues wont get caught around the rubber moulding. :thumbsup:

D16Y
01-04-2005, 11:14 PM
yeah doesnt have it mate :)

Matell
01-04-2005, 11:21 PM
Yup that's the way it's meant to be :)

There's a gap on the sides and top for drainage, with a rubber flange along the bottom. There is a rubber seal but it's internal and not visable from the outside.

stephen8512
01-04-2005, 11:30 PM
nice. thanks heaps guys. saved me both time and money. lol. i was gonna go back to the tint job and DEMAND the put on the rubber moulding which they took off. (i assumed this btw). If they didnt, i was gonna go to clark rubber or some other place to do it myself,
but once again, OZHONDA euro owners pulled thru :D

Pum[Z]
02-04-2005, 05:06 AM
Ur way to paranoid Stephen hehehe...

Take a chill pill... Yeah i noticed that our euro's the rear windscreens don't have any rubber mouldings.. But then again i saw my gf's Bmer and even that has no mouldings on the rear windscreens...

stephen8512
02-04-2005, 12:51 PM
']Ur way to paranoid Stephen hehehe...

Take a chill pill... Yeah i noticed that our euro's the rear windscreens don't have any rubber mouldings.. But then again i saw my gf's Bmer and even that has no mouldings on the rear windscreens...

hahahahahaha yeah mike thats paranoia for ya!. :D Nah its just that its a new car and all....fair enuff if i myself do somethin wrong and stuff the car up but if someone stuffs up my baby whilst modding my car..... i shall get very very angry.

euro77
02-04-2005, 01:10 PM
I asked the same questions a while ago :D
I guess it's normal for owners of new cars to be paranoid hehehe ;)

wynode
02-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Question answered.