PDA

View Full Version : VIC How much many demerit points on VIC full license?

Monetz
23-11-2013, 07:27 PM
:honda::honda::honda::honda::honda::honda:

charliebrown
23-11-2013, 07:33 PM
huh??

Monetz
23-11-2013, 07:42 PM
huh??

i don't know i loss my mind right now

DA9B18C
23-11-2013, 07:44 PM
U can get your license suspended for a couple reasons now, or even not be aloud to renew it. Sheriffs officers can suspend licenses due to having unpaid fines which turn into warrants. You need to be served paperwork from an officer for this to happen. Vic roads can bar a license from being renewed if u have outstanding warrants as well. Again u generally get sent paperwork informing u of this.

Is ure address on vic roads up to date??

Other factors are:

How many demerit points did u have before u got ure full license, if u had lost some while on ure P's u wouldn't be getting them back for 3 years regardless of getting ure full license.

Ask vic roads for full history of ure demerits lost and gained. It might shed some light.

Regardless, they don't make too many mistakes, if the cop says its suspended and don't drive. Probably best to listen to him

Monetz
23-11-2013, 07:55 PM
U can get your license suspended for a couple reasons now, or even not be aloud to renew it. Sheriffs officers can suspend licenses due to having unpaid fines which turn into warrants. You need to be served paperwork from an officer for this to happen. Vic roads can bar a license from being renewed if u have outstanding warrants as well. Again u generally get sent paperwork informing u of this.

Is ure address on vic roads up to date??

Other factors are:

How many demerit points did u have before u got ure full license, if u had lost some while on ure P's u wouldn't be getting them back for 3 years regardless of getting ure full license.

Ask vic roads for full history of ure demerits lost and gained. It might shed some light.

Regardless, they don't make too many mistakes, if the cop says its suspended and don't drive. Probably best to listen to him

this is my first time lossing license with me P2 i have 1 demerit points left i guess and loss 3 demerit points on full license
address alway update to vicroads

fillit
24-11-2013, 12:54 AM
http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/Home/Licences/DemeritsAndOffences/DemeritPointsAndFines/DemeritPoints.htm

If you've lost 12 demerit points over 3 years than your license would be suspended, whether on fulls or Ps.

However on Ps you can only lose 5 over any 12 month period before losing your license.

In theory if you've lost 3 points on your 2nd year of P2 4 points on the last year of P2 then 6 points on fulls you would have lost 12 demerit points within a 3 year period hence license suspension.

drsilliez
24-11-2013, 01:14 AM
huh??

Here. I'll translate for you lol...haha

My licence has been suspended for 6 months from the 17th of October 2013. However, on the 14th of November 2013, I was pulled over by a cop and he told me that I had no demerit points left.

I asked him to check my history and asked him how many I have lost. He said 9 demerit points. If that is the case, why is my licence suspended? The cop said he didn’t know and told me to call VICROADS. He proceeded to give my licence back and let he let me go. However, I was not allowed to drive my car!

When I returned home, I called VICROADS and asked for the reason why my licence has been suspended for 6 months. They told me that I only have 5 demerit points. I replied “I’ve got a full licence. I should have 12 demerit points! Why do I have only 5 demerit points?” They kept on replying with the same response, “the laws are shit” and that my licence is suspended. WTF????

So does that mean I have been driving for about a month on a suspended licence?! VICROADS did not send a letter to notify me that my licence was suspended. I only found out when I got pulled over!!!!

charliebrown
24-11-2013, 08:35 AM
lmaoooooooooooooo

the laws are shit

u mad?
24-11-2013, 08:47 AM
LOL what did i just read

So you got pulled over, cops say u have accumulation of demerit points and have had your license suspended. You have received no paperwork in regards to this. You rang up vic roads and there response is 'lol the laws are shit'?

wat

mocchi
25-11-2013, 06:25 PM
http://global3.memecdn.com/wat-wat-wat_o_1681599.jpg