PDA

View Full Version : saturday night problems!.

fly_vti
03-04-2005, 07:58 PM
:D hey people thanks for tuning in lol... this is the story na on saturday night me my mate 2mprss were out safe cruising.. and we encounterd, a lexus soarer turbo, prelude vti-r, s2000, nissan sss,skyline gts-t series. all at different times in the night.

all was good but nothing to the s2000 and my mate 2mprss.

i cant discuss the results of the cars above on saturday night as its a illegal thread but pm me for details.

anyways the point is. during one of those particular processes my drive shaft shatterd. any reason? its always the front left one!!! :o is it caz of the high rpms? on take off i get it fixed but it goes again. what could by the leading problem the c-vs and joints were check and are fine. im running my stock dc2r rims now and its the same. none of my other cars had that problem i drove them the same. anyone have something similar in there problems? its getting to me because i cant release the full potential without bieng scared of breaking it again. please help me people ! im sick of mechanics lol. if i wanted this i would have got a rota.

HRV-80Y
03-04-2005, 08:10 PM
hmmmz bad luck man !

deniz mayb its coz its a converted ? not as good as a built dc2r...

newayz i was lookn forward 2 actually seein ur car in action last nite...

we were all waiting then the news came ur car was gonnneeeee...

ill chip in $5 towards getn ur car fixd ! = p

edw-R
03-04-2005, 08:18 PM
You may check the between cv rod and gear box. There are 3 stuffs (don't know how to say)inside. I think you have one of them worn out. As i know, there are new shape for 3 stuffs to solve the problem. Hope you can solve problem soon!!

nobbs
03-04-2005, 08:29 PM
but yeh i hope its fixed soon

*bennjmain edit* plz guys....dont event HINT of illegal racing on our forum.

fly_vti
03-04-2005, 08:50 PM
hmmmz bad luck man !

newayz i was lookn forward 2 actually seein ur car in action last nite...

we were all waiting then the news came ur car was gonnneeeee...

ill chip in $5 towards getn ur car fixd ! = p

what who sed my car was gone bro.. chi ay

fly_vti
03-04-2005, 08:52 PM
everyone chip in then ill get a ecu. :)

tinkerbell
04-04-2005, 11:49 AM
anyways the point is. during one of those particular processes my drive shaft shatterd. any reason? its always the front left one!!! :o is it caz of the high rpms? on take off i get it fixed but it goes again. what could by the leading problem the c-vs and joints were check and are fine. im running my stock dc2r rims now and its the same. none of my other cars had that problem i drove them the same. anyone have something similar in there problems? its getting to me because i cant release the full potential without bieng scared of breaking it again. please help me people ! im sick of mechanics lol. if i wanted this i would have got a rota.

maybe your hub bearing is gone, thus allowing excessive movement.

or maybe you just cant drive for shit and should go get a rota.

tinkerbell
04-04-2005, 11:51 AM
hmmmz bad luck man !

so what sort of car do you actually have fly_vti?

weezer
04-04-2005, 12:57 PM
if a cars excessively lowered it can cause driveshafts to break. How low is the car?

Chi
04-04-2005, 03:51 PM
so what sort of car do you actually have fly_vti?

GSi shell converted to complete dc2r parts interior , exterior and drive train wise. (5 stud conversion brakes etc)

Engine is a USDM GSR block (B18C1) with i dont know wtf internals and head.

panda[cRx]
04-04-2005, 04:27 PM
if a cars excessively lowered it can cause driveshafts to break. How low is the car?

17 or 18 inch rims dont help either:thumbdwn:

Chi
04-04-2005, 04:33 PM
ITs more of his driving style, not car. :)

2MPRSS
04-04-2005, 04:50 PM
it has a type R head cams and etc, i dont think pistons are type R though

Chi
04-04-2005, 06:02 PM
Hey my car is still working rite?

Mr double clutcher !!

fly_vti
04-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Hey my car is still working rite?

Mr double clutcher !!

man when i got my car it had a few problems chi man, :confused: thats what happens when u get a car. ofcourse ur car works any car thats not pushed will work good for long times. ;)

ur cars a vtec virgin, let me be the one the break its vtec. :D

bennjamin
04-04-2005, 06:18 PM
seriously guys , the LOUNGE is for this chit-chat....even then , this is not a chat site.

Keep replies on topic and relelvant to the orignal post.

next off topic post gets a free BAN.

2MPRSS
04-04-2005, 06:48 PM
back to the point boyz,its his gearbox thats the problem