PDA

View Full Version : Al's 2007 cl9 accord euro

alehandro
25-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Hi guys, this is my first post to this forum.

I bought a Honda Accord euro cl9 roughly 3 or so weeks ago and coming from a supra it feels great to drive and much newer! Also having to not work on the car every day is a great feeling too.

I loved the car from day 1 and everything inside and outside the car is immaculate. Everything feels so refined and you cant mistake the quality of Honda.
It is pearl white in colour, all oem, 64000ks on the clock with all honda log books, very well looked after, tiptronic auto, cream interior and still has the plastic on the interior pieces from new.

However very different from the rwd platform I am used to, but enjoying every minute of it! Feels fantastic to drive and on reasonably long trips it isn't uncomfortable at all

So far all I have modified on the car is stuck a set of tinted weathershields on, dashmat and seat covers aiming for a really "granny spec" ride-something im definitely not used to! Haha

I dont plan on going overboard with this car as I like it as is, but if anyone has some suggestions to make the car look nicer id love to hear it!

Got my eyes set on a set of pdw replays (cant afford te37s...) so that will probably be my next and more than likely last mod to the car

I look forward to speaking with you all here and any modifying advice would be great!

alehandro
25-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Pics from first purchase