PDA

View Full Version : help with a seller who hasnt sent item purchased

CAUSHN
06-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Hi peoples, 3 weeks ago today I purchased an item from a member who pm'd me after I posted in WTB. I had been contacting the member and first time he had concerns that packaging wasn't sufficient to protect from damage plus he was busy at work. second time he told me he pm'd me on here but there was no pm but notified me by sms that had issues with courier company and item should arrive last Friday or Monday. Monday came and no item and have contacted him each day since with no reply. any suggestions??? thought we had an honest group of people here.

thanks

lolmclol
06-02-2014, 04:13 PM
Bought / Sold something on Ozhonda? Then Click here!

If you have bought / sold something on Ozhonda feel free to rate the buyer / seller using the new rating system.

See the following thread for more information:
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9116

In the unfortunate event that you do deal with someone and you have a bad experience where items were paid for and not received, feel free to submit a complaint so that we can keep a record. To do this, please use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page and select the Marketplace Feedback option. You MUST make sure you include the username of the member your issue pertains to in the form. In the body of the form include your contact details, details of the transaction including date, payment method, items involved and a details summary of any other relevant information.

We will keep a record of all complaints on file and if there are multiple complaints against a particular user we may restrict activity on that user's account. Note that we will not be intervening in the transaction/dispute resolution apart from supplying any required information to the authorities.

Note that the iTrader systems is the primary system for submitting feedback and the above email address is purely for keeping a log of complaints to do with serious issues. For example when items were paid for and not delivered, items varied significantly from what was described etc.

If you're not sure what complaints should go to this email address then please ask first in this thread (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?98263-Tracking-complaints-for-the-marketplace&p=1892063#post1892063).
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/announcement.php?f=11&a=4

Have you tried contacting any of the forum moderators before making this thread?

CAUSHN
06-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Not as yet wasn't sure on the exact course of action to take.
Thanks heaps

dougie_504
07-02-2014, 11:19 AM
Hard to say if people are honest or not. People are just people.

Unfortunately we can't moderate who sends money to who for what items etc. We have no authority over what people do off the forum. It's a case of buyer beware and really all we can do is encourage people to leave trader feedback on a person's account whenever possible so that if a person is a repeat offender then other potential buyers can see the trend.

Would you mind PM'ing me more details of the transaction and the name of the person?

NightKids
07-02-2014, 02:11 PM
dougie... easily the best moderator on ozhonda!

Monetz
09-02-2014, 01:58 AM
how did u pay them? bank deposit or if u transfer money from your acc to he acc just ring up the bank tell them that u been purchased some stuff of someone from online and he didn't sent u a package!, the bank will transfer money back to your ACC ( if you with Westpac) i don't know about other banks.

lolmclol
09-02-2014, 01:17 PM
how did u pay them? bank deposit or if u transfer money from your acc to he acc just ring up the bank tell them that u been purchased some stuff of someone from online and he didn't sent u a package!, the bank will transfer money back to your ACC ( if you with Westpac) i don't know about other banks.

That won't work after 3-4 weeks. Even then banks will only offer that within the first week, if that.

Monetz
09-02-2014, 05:36 PM
That won't work after 3-4 weeks. Even then banks will only offer that within the first week, if that.

my about 2-3 week

CAUSHN
16-02-2014, 10:05 AM
Thanks for that info dougie thought that may have been the case. I just wanted to get some feedback on what i may be able to do or what other things can happen. Thanks for everyone else as well.

Monetz
16-02-2014, 10:41 AM
is very hard to trust someone with the money, because they will have some stupid punkbuster out there do anything for the money.

CAUSHN
05-03-2014, 09:21 AM
very true I agree. apparently so ive been told the username belongs to another guy and he lets this guy I bought the lip off use it. how true that is I don't know as its easy enough for me to use my user name then tell a person im somebody else so have no idea but on the 16th of this month its been 2 months since I paid and he seems to just keep coming up with excuses so as far as I see it if the username does belong to someone else there both accountable.

bennjamin
05-03-2014, 11:00 AM
very true I agree. apparently so ive been told the username belongs to another guy and he lets this guy I bought the lip off use it. how true that is I don't know as its easy enough for me to use my user name then tell a person im somebody else so have no idea but on the 16th of this month its been 2 months since I paid and he seems to just keep coming up with excuses so as far as I see it if the username does belong to someone else there both accountable.

Shoot me a pm. I've dealt with this issue on behalf of members a dozen times in the past , with good results.