PDA

View Full Version : Western Australia Car Dealers!!!! WTF

Para777
12-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Hi guys I am relatively new to Perth and so wanted to know your opinion about the dealers here.

I have been to 3 dealers until now and I have to say I am totally disappointed! There seems to be this new concept of "we don't budge even $100" I have been looking for a new Accord Euro with a fair budget. Everytime I ask them to negotiate the price I get a blunt reply thats its a 'fixed price'!! And they are happy to see me walk away!

I have never seen that before on the east coast ever!!

What's the deal here??

Dealers: Westside Auto Wholesale, Holden dealer in Wangara and one more I can't remember.

lolmclol
13-03-2014, 12:41 AM

Para777
13-03-2014, 12:58 AM
?? Sorry I dont follow lolmclol

RenzokukenJ
13-03-2014, 01:04 AM

Para777
13-03-2014, 01:43 AM
you guys must be brothers!

lolmclol
13-03-2014, 02:01 AM
I deleted my previous post, but if you want to know i said you should remove the names of the dealerships, as its not relevant and you don't need to name them as you'll experience what you've experienced anywhere.

But on a serious note, do you know how to negotiate properly?

Baby Face
13-03-2014, 05:07 AM
when you go in, make an offer and leave your name and number, see if they call u up in a few days.

i know a bloke that deals cars, they say that you have to play really hard to get.

curtis265
13-03-2014, 09:18 AM
another thing is, in WA we have so many cashed up bogans who will walk in, pay full price and sign up to silly finance deals. You have less bargaining power.

rokkuchan
13-03-2014, 09:25 AM
Find a private one.

bennjamin
13-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Mate , they don't owe you anything so don't have a cry when they won't budge. Either change your "negotiating" tactic or go elsewhere. The fact that you have made a thread like this means you feel unfairly treated. You probably are a difficult person to deal with anyway.

lolmclol
13-03-2014, 10:10 AM
another thing is, in WA we have so many cashed up bogans who will walk in, pay full price and sign up to silly finance deals. You have less bargaining power.

This/10

Mate , they don't owe you anything so don't have a cry when they won't budge. Either change your "negotiating" tactic or go elsewhere. The fact that you are made a thread like this means you feel unfairly treated. You probably are a difficult person to deal with anyway.

Lmao agreed

destrukshn
13-03-2014, 10:10 AM
lol ben
lol

mocchi
13-03-2014, 10:34 AM
lmaoo

no money no yolo

Para777
13-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Mate , they don't owe you anything so don't have a cry when they won't budge. Either change your "negotiating" tactic or go elsewhere. The fact that you have made a thread like this means you feel unfairly treated. You probably are a difficult person to deal with anyway.

Oh right!!! and which one of 3 the dealers to you work for mate??

The fact that I have made a thread is that I am free to get an opinion on a forum as I wish ...unless of course we are in North Korea and anything you ask or ask has to be censored.....

Also I would expect better off a Moderator than to make assumptions about a member of the forum and get personal? Clearly my question made you uncomfortable about My money and how I should be spending it!

Para777
13-03-2014, 10:15 PM
How do you negotiate "properly" ?

ALSO there is nothing new which I am telling here on the forum.. These dealers have boards in BIG LETTERS placed everywhere saying "fixed price" which means they don't budge and THEY SAY THEMSELVES they don't budge..so why be shy to put their names??

lolmclol
13-03-2014, 11:36 PM
I'm assuming you're one of those people that is straight up and just asks what is the best offer they can do for you as you think you're a tier above everyone else? They know you have finance, they know you can afford the sticker on the car, and what you clearly aren't doing is playing the game.

To be honest I'm getting the feeling you're one of those people that when they don't get their own way they feel the need to stamp their feet, spit the dummy and throw a tantrum to end all tantrums.

Para777
13-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Hahahaha and what other "feelings" do you get mate!

lolmclol
13-03-2014, 11:43 PM
Do you want to talk about my feelings? I'm flattered, but no, I'm not interested.

bennjamin
14-03-2014, 07:50 AM
Hahahaha and what other "feelings" do you get mate!

Mate you are acting very defensively. I stick to what I got from your initial post. Go elsewhere for a honda and don't post up a vent if you don't get your way.

BTW before I was posting as a fellow member. Here is my "moderator" mode kicking in for you.

Use the VENT THREAD CLICK HERE (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?47794-Vent-Little-things-that-bother-you.....) to VENT about things that piss you off. Don't make useless threads.

Closed